BY PET NATURALS

Recommended To Support Joint Structure, Function And Flexibility In Animals Of All Ages. Resealable For Extra Freshness Sugar Free Advanced Formula Containing: Glucosamine, Msm, &Amp; Chondroitin With Omega 3 Fatty Acids Delicious Feline Formula see more...

• "My cat loves these treats!" in 1 review
Catherine C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have a 15.5 year old cat who has slowed down in recent years. I saw these chews and decided to buy a small package. He LOVES them. The dosage is 2/day but the package says you can give 4/day for the first 6 weeks. After a week on the chews, the cat jumped from the floor to the kitchen counter (to go after the treats!) for the first time in a long, long time. While I'm not thrilled that he can get back on the counter, I am thrilled that these chews seem to be helping him be more active and comfortable.
Riana B.
My mother-in-law's cat has really bad arthritis. At one point, he was no longer able to make it up the stairs or get on the couch. After taking these for a month, he is jumping on his favorite rocking chair with ease! The flavor is great, too (VERY SMELLY, VERY GROSS). A+
Jamie D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My one cat who I thought wouldn't have any issue with this, since she loves treats, turned her nose up at this. They are hard chews and apparently not very pleasant to smell? I switched over to the powder to sprinkle on her wet food.
Paige Y.
Dighton, MA
I tried these treats for my nine year old cat. She liked them but they didn't seem strong enough. I think the GNC hip and joint pills for cats helps her more. (The GNC is more expensive but I prefer them regardless)
Theresa Y.
Calgary, Alberta
My cat loves these treats! They are small and chewy and she seems to be healthy!