Pets & AnimalsGroomingPet Grooming SuppliesPet Naturals
Chicken Liver Calming Fun-Shaped Chews for Cats

Pet Naturals Chicken Liver Calming Fun-Shaped Chews for Cats

by Pet Naturals

Put The Cool Back In Your Kitty. Calming Has High Potency Natural Ingredients That Are Properly Formulated For Optimal Results. It's The Natural Way To Get The Crazy Out Of Your Kitty. Resealable For Extra Freshness Sugar Free Supports Stress Reduction Delicious Feline Formula

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pet Naturals Chicken Liver Calming Fun-Shaped Chews for Cats!
Product Highlights
My three cats (two male one female) have only been together for two months now.in reviews
Sisto A.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Pet Naturals Chicken Liver Calming Fun-Shaped Chews for Cats uploaded by Sisto A.
i use those every time i have new people coming in, i think they work pretty well considering the fact that my red cat Giancarlo doesn’t accept “authority” since he has a very revolutionary personality..! he also loves the flavor
Wayne K.
Omaha, NE
In order them to work the cat must eat them and all three of my cats turned up their noses. If you look at the ingredients for this product, there is absolutely nothing in there that would interest them. My cats will eat melon, green beans and popcorn, but wouldn't touch these. It just makes me wonder if these were ever tested on real cats or were they just simulated cats. Because I have yet to meet a vegetarian cat. Even dry catfood has animal fat sprayed on it to get them to eat it. This product failed at the very beginning of the process. Boooo!!!
Riana B.
I may as well give my cat paper. That's how "calming" these chews are. I gave Miss Kitty a double dosage even and NOTHING! I do not recommend these to anyone with anxiety ridden animals. They're pointless. False advertising.
Melanie V.
My cat has severe anxiety, including separation anxiety, and compulsiveness. I have tried many calming treats and these are the only ones that have a noticeable effect. He relaxes much easier. He does not seem to mind the large size of the treats, but I can see them being a problem for some cats, especially older.
Rianna L.
Conway, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I’ve heard great things about these and was told to try them before travel but couldn’t get either cat to eat them. They didn’t like the smell and weren’t tempted to taste them because of that so I cannot comment if they work well or not.
Dana C.
We use these when it’s storming outside. Our cat gets really scared when there is thunder so we give these to him ahead of time and it seems to do the trick.
Lori E.
Bethel, CT
Cat loves these. she started having an issue with peeing around the house once her little brother started standing up to her and her bullying. using several methods, found these work well especially when we are going to be out of the house all day.
Cate J.
Louisville, KY
I used the Pet Natural Calming Chews for Cats when our 6 month old kitten came home from his neuter surgery with instructions to "keep calm for 1-2 days". Anybody who has kittens can attest to how well *that* was going to work! I picked these up at my local Wal*Mart and I do think that they made a little bit of a difference. He wasn't his usual crazy self until I stopped giving them to him 3 days post surgery. We also used them this holiday season, to take the edge off the Christmas Tree excitement. Worked like a charm, and we haven't lost one ornament yet!
Ashleigh D.
Olympia, WA
My three cats (two male one female) have only been together for two months now. It's been a smoothr transition than I expected, but there still are occasional spats. Giving one of these treats to each of them twice a day has greatly reduced angry/territorial/anxious encounters, and progress is being made! This has also significantly helped ease my girl's separation anxiety.
Stephanie P.
Gladys, VA
These pills did nothing for my yorkie. My dog has terrible anxiety in the car and he still has terrible anxiety even after doubling them. He did however enjoy the taste.

Looking for your answer?