BY PET N' SHAPE

PNZ1019: Features: -Dog treat-Promotes overall heart health and help your dogs digestive system-Delicious way to add to your dog's daily nutritional intake-Good for any size dog-Freeze dried to preserve the aroma, full flavor-Complete nutritional value found in chicken liver and fruits-Rich in protein, vitamins and nutrients-Used to treat, train and reward your dog-Always supervise your pet-Minimum order: 40-Capacity: 2 oz-100% natural, apple and banana. Color/Finish: -Contains no additives, no preservatives and no coloring. see more...

Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved these! I love how it is wheat free (my dog is allergic to wheat) and comes in small size. We add 3 or 4 to the Kong and my dog has several minutes of fun trying to get these out. I will definitely buy again.
Melissa M.
Franklin, TN
These are excellent, healthy treats that are made in the USA. They are very light, almost with a sponge texture. Pure ingredients, basically peanut butter and celery that are dried. My schnoodle loves these l, and I feel good about giving them to him.
Kayla S.
Should check these out. My dogs are very particular about their treats. They get treats every time they go outside and come back