BY PET MD

A soothing all-purpose cleansing and drying topical flush for hot spots, minor cuts and scrapes. First Aid for Hot Spots promotes healing and helps soothe inflamed skin caused by painful skin irritations. Use after Concept Labs PetMD Medicated Shampoo for optimal results. For dogs & cats. Provides Quick Relief. Cleans, Dries and Soothes. Aids in Relieving Skin Irritations Associated with Scratching, Hair Loss & Redness Health Comfort Well-Being PetMD takes your pets health and grooming very seriously using only the same standards that would be used on a human after all, your pet is part of your family! see more...

• What is a "hot spot"? I have owned my dogs for over ten years and h...1 Answers
  • Is this recommended for dogs and cats?1 Answers
  • How does this work and does this really work for bald spots??2 Answers
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Sault S Marie, MI
My old dog acted like this medicine stung every time i put it on him, it didn't help very much and the smell didn't help either
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL
I don't know why, but nothing is quite as as effective as this product. It really does the job in getting hots spots to heal. Frankly, I'm not sure if it alleviates the itching or just tastes really bad so my dog will leave the spot alone, but she does and the spot heals, which is what we need.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Danville, WV
This works great!! I use it in all 3 of my fur babies! It clears their hot spots up over night. Absolutely recommend!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Dixon, MO
I used this for my dogs hot spot. I didn't really see any difference in the way he acted.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
I used this on my Samoyed who would get hot spots during spring allergy season. The smell is a bit strong, but it healed her spot in two days. My vet recommended this along with allergy medicine. Thankfully we haven't had to use it on our other dogs, but would if needed.
Lorrie M.
Lorrie M.
New Castle, PA
This is awesome ! wasn't sure if my dog had hot spots or a reaction to something. either way it was cleared up within 3 days and never returned.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Muncie, IN
This is a great product. I have personally used this on my dogs when they had hot spots. It didn't seem to burn them and within 5 days the spot started clearing up..
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Spring Bay, ON
Love this stuff. I use it on my bulldog that has super sensitive skin and major seasonal allergies. She is allergic to grass and if she spends too much time outside edge gets hives. This stuff is great for clearing up all her minor abrasions and cuts.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this work and does this really work for bald spots??
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
What is a "hot spot"? I have owned my dogs for over ten years and have never experienced the need for this product. Any other uses?
Yarie R.
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Is this recommended for dogs and cats?
Tai S.
Tai S.
York, PA
Did anyone have ther dog itch with this