Pet SuppliesPet First Aid & Emergency KitsPet Md

by Pet Md

ADVANCED VETERINARY FORMULA Designed to Gently Clean, Deodorize and Dry Your Pets Ears . GENTLE and SAFE for Regular Use which Prevents Ear Infections, Reduces Wax Build Up and Removes Debris in and Around the Ear . 100 CONVENIENT, ALCOHOL FREE, Soothing and Non-Irritating Disposable Ear Wipes for Dogs. For Dogs Over 12 Weeks Old . REDUCE Foul Ear Odor and Prevents Infection to Keeps Your Dog Happy and Healthy without Medication . Made in the USA in Federally Regulated Manufacturing Facilities to Ensure Quality and Safety .

ADVANCED VETERINARY FORMULA Designed to Gently Clean, Deodorize and Dry Your Pets Ears; GENTLE and SAFE for Regular Use which Prevents Ear Infections, Reduces Wax Build Up and Removes Debris in and Around the Ear; 100 CONVENIENT, ALCOHOL FREE, Soothing and Non-Irritating Disposable Ear Wipes for Dogs. For Dogs Over 12 Weeks Old; REDUCE Foul Ear Odor and Prevents Infection to Keeps Your Dog Happy and Healthy without Medication; Made in the USA in Federally Regulated Manufacturing Facilities to Ensure Quality and Safety

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pet MD - Dog Ear Cleaner Wipes - Otic Cleanser for Dogs to Stop Itching, Yeast and Mites with Aloe and Eucalyptus - 100 Count!
Prudence W.
Falling Wtrs, WV
These ate okay, but ear wash works better. Good for a quick swipe of the ear, but if they need a deep clean these aren't going to do it.
Deanna D.
Pet MD - Dog Ear Cleaner Wipes - Otic Cleanser for Dogs to Stop Itching, Yeast and Mites with Aloe and Eucalyptus - 100 Count uploaded by Deanna D.
These wipes are soothing and effective! I use them about once a month on my golden and she loves getting her ears cleaned. She has large floppy ears so I need to use 4 to 6 pads per ear. I wish the wipes were larger. They have a cooling aloe scent. I would highly recommend these wipes!
melany R.
Pet MD - Dog Ear Cleaner Wipes - Otic Cleanser for Dogs to Stop Itching, Yeast and Mites with Aloe and Eucalyptus - 100 Count uploaded by melany R.
This seems to be a great product if only my super hyper german shepherd would allow me to use it on his ears lol. It removed his wax build up, and was recommended to us by his vet. I always have them on hand.

Looking for your answer?