BY PET LIFE #76 in Pet Apparel

Sizing instructions: Please measure the sole of your pet's foot. Length x Width :XSmall: 2.4 x 1.5" Small: 2.8 x 1.7" Medium: 3.0 x 1.8" Large: 3.4 x 2.0" XLarge: 3.7 x 2.2". Our Pet Life® shearling "DUGGZ" shoes are truly a unique item.  Fully covered with sherpa & suede.  Your dog can now travel with real fashion in these comfortable shoes.  These shoes also feature Thinsulate® insulation inner lining.  Keeping your dog even warmer! see more...

• I heard they fit good.1 Answers
  • Are these worth buying. I bought my schnauzer a similar pair and ...1 Answers
  • Do you think these would help my dog want to go out during the wi...1 Answers
amela h.
Louisville , KY
I bought these doggie booties for my dog for the winter when it snows. His feet get cold easily since he's so small. He loves them because he can run longer outside without being cold
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Ok I'm sorry but I love doggie shoes I got my dog a pair when she was a puppy and she lived them but than again I also put dresses on her and now she won't wear dresses and she won't wear her shoes unless it's been snowing but she walks so funny in them and she is comical to watch in them but I have to say I like them she might not
BettyJo M.
Ugh! Don't bother. These are seriously for the enjoyment of the pet owner. My little one looked at me like I was humiliating her to no end. She went outside in the and comeback with a single shoe. I thought once the snow melted I'd find the other three but to no avail I never did. I'm pretty sure she buried them somewhere so she didn't suffer the humiliation again.
Karolyn C.
Newark, NJ
I bought these for my dog about a year ago, and I have to say she truly hates them. They make it difficult for her to walk, and they slip off easily. I do not recommend for anyone to buy them
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
These are so cute that I wish that they fit my dog better. They always fall right off her little feet and she walks uncomfortably and tries to shake them off.
Aurora M.
Des Moines, IA
My dog really didn't like these they kept slipping off and when they were on him they didn't fit right he just kept kicking them off so putting them on him wasn't even worth the hassle
Ester G.
I got these for my dog cause I thought they would look so cute on her but unfortunately they didn’t fit her 😒 I was so mad lol
Rita B.
Bristol , Avon
Sorry but this is wrong. To dress a dog is fine occasionally but dog shoes is absolutely unnecessary. I can’t imagine that it is comfortable for them at all and I also can’t imagine that they feel cold in their paw.
Milagros D.
Jr: Fulgencio Valdez 413
me encantaria recibir un producto asi , ya que cuando estoy en verano a mi perrita le queman las patitas me encantaria usarlo para mi perrita que es una bebe preciosa creo que es mi hija jaja por eso quisiera este producto con urgencia para mi perrita como regalo de cummpleaños!
Gessica L.
No suelo comprar zapatos para perros, pero estos en especifico son utiles para la lluvia y asi no se moja las patitas, mi perrita es de pelo largo y si se moja las patas termina mojada completa.
Alexandria S.
Pet Lover Expert
Do you think these would help my dog want to go out during the winter?
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Are these worth buying. I bought my schnauzer a similar pair and she was uncomfortable.
christine b.