BY PET LIFE

Our Pet Life Folding Zippered Sporty Mesh Carrier is a wonderful carrier for your pet. This carrier zips 360 degrees and folds into a thin suitcase. For those of you transporting your pet around to a spa or a pet grooming shop or perhaps an airport, this airline approved carrier would do you justice. Our sleek design with our added benefit of Thinsulate thermal heat retention technology inside the cushion of this carrier, makes this carrier stand out. It features a dual mesh breathable netting on the side and comes with a leash holder. Sizing Dimensions: Length x Width x Height 12 x 9.1 x 8 see more...

Olivia B.
I bought this when my pug was a puppy, it has lasted longer than other carriers I've purchased in the past. almost 3 years and it has held up pretty well!
Shalonda Z.
Columbia, SC
It's very durable. My puppy is about 8 months, and she travels well. She enjoys it more than her her bed I got her for Christmas.
Tammy D.
Buffalo, WY
Very handy for carrying or for a bed. Dogs seem comfortable and relaxed for the whole period of use.