Pet Life DPDS03 55 Grams Ultra Absorbent Charcoal Odor Eliminating Anti-Skid And

BY PET LIFE

Features The Patented Pet Life 55 Gram Ultra-Absorbent Gram Premium Dog Training Pads feature a Patented Charcoal Odor Eliminating Non-Toxic Fiber embedded within the Quilt topper that immediately eliminates all types of Liquid Odors at the touch of a quilt. Our Pads are completely Non-Toxic and Anti-Bacterial. Additionally our Premium Dog Pads feature a Non-Toxic Ink Indicating Pattern which fades at the touch of Liquid. Our Dog Pads feature an Anti-Skid Bottom and are a whopping 55 Grams in weight with a 6 SAP Quilted Topper. Composed of a 6 Layers that includes a Ultra Absorbent Charcoal Quilted Topper, Tear Resistant Top Sheet, 3 Odor Eliminating and Anti-Bacterial Scented Tissue layers, a Quick Drying Gel liner that converts Liquid to Gel, and a Leak Proof plastic bottom that offers Anti-Skid capabilities at the reverse of the bottom layer. Furthermore the Quilted Topper also prevents any form of tracking while absorbing in all forms of moisture. Our superior Training Pads are great for multiple usages and great for older dogs that frequently urinate and perfect for Diabetic Dogs. These pads are perfect for Indoor or Outdoor usages and can be used my Humans as well. Sizing Measurements - 23.5 x 23.5 in. see more...

• Does this actually not make the pee and poop smell2 Answers
Rita W.
I have two senior dogs, so I have 10 years of experience with countless brands of dog pee pads - whether used for puppies, foster dogs, senior dogs with health issues, etc. I have tried them all. This year I learned of this product, Pet Life charcoal dog pads, and they have changed my life! They are hands down the best quality dog pads you can buy. They have 6 layers to trap all liquid, and the bottom is a amazingly strong, non-skid, plasticized bottom, so they never, ever leak. Plus, when the dog pees on the pad, it immediately soaks up the liquid so there is no tracking and no spills. AND, it completely eliminates any odor. They are truly remarkable! Right now I have 250 at home, and I hoard them like gold. When I get a $10 off coupon from Choxi or Smartbargains, I immediately buy another pack of 100 (which are usually around $39.99), because around $30 for 100 is a TOTAL steal, given their superior quality. Don't hesitate, don't waste time and money on other brands, buy this and you will be SO happy.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
These things are a life saver! I use them for my 9month old chihuahua if he has to potty in the middle of the night and I don't hear him. This are super absorbent and work wonders.
Mari M.
This is great. I have a small 4 pound dog and she doesn't usually go outside every time to do her doings. But she is trained to use this pad in the bathroom which is great
Leslie G.
Montebello, CA
Really good pet pad! Absorbs well, them smell and all the shenanigans! I leave it for my Pomeranian when I go to work! And can't even tell if she used it
Elyssa F.
Magnolia, TX
This is great for training your puppies! The only thing I've noticed is my puppy likes to chew on it!!
Natalie R.
Russell Springs, KY
Does this actually not make the pee and poop smell