BY PET LIFE

Pet Life Blue Vintage Aspen Dog Ski JacketWho said you have to live in the Rockies to buy an authentic Aspen coat? Our authentic Pet Life Vintage Aspen Dog Ski Jacket feels warm and comfortable just about any time during the fall and winter season. Features a removable hood and bridge pockets along the backside. This coat contains a 3M Thinsulate thermal retention 'insulated' barrier that is inserted between the fabric. This technology will keep your dog's body temperature regulated. The featured 3M technology is also breathable and comfortable throughout the colder climates. Keep your dog safe and protected with Pet Life! see more...

• Has anyone tried this on standard dachshund? I'm curious what siz...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Rave'n M.
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
My friend bought this for my dog and I returned it, I dislike dressing my dog up in those clothes I feel like that's doing to much.
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
I love these jackets, I'm not sure if it's by the same company but I got a similar looking one for my dog. Poor little boy gets so cold he cuddles up in my blankets and sometimes would not leave there and I got him a similar looking one and he loves it he hasn't even tried biting it.
Marianne B.
Marianne B.
Gwinn, MI
I bought this for my new puppy. It is the tail end of winter here in the UP of MI and plenty cold for a short coated shep. The coat is easy on and off. She no longer shivers when we go potty!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Saint Paul, MN
This is so cute. I have been looking for a jacket for my dog because she gets cold easily and that is the only thing i will put on her. I am weird about putting stupid clothes on my dog. But this looks perfect.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
Oh my little Muffin girl would have loved this!!! It is so cute and looks so warm. The pink is just darling!
Diana Kitsune M.
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Has anyone tried this on standard dachshund? I'm curious what size they got.