Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPetmaker
Pet House Ottoman- Collapsible Multipurpose Cat or Small Dog Bed Cube and Footrest with Cushion Top and Interior Pillow by (Microsuede Tan)

by Petmaker

The Pet House Ottoman by PETMAKER is uniquely designed to offer a place for you to comfortably rest your feet, and for your pet to comfortably sleep! This multipurpose piece can double as a padded footrest, or as a peaceful hideout for any cat or small...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pet House Ottoman- Collapsible Multipurpose Cat or Small Dog Bed Cube and Footrest with Cushion Top and Interior Pillow by PETMAKER (Microsuede Tan)!
Melissa M.
Paisley, Renfrewshire
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pet House Ottoman- Collapsible Multipurpose Cat or Small Dog Bed Cube and Footrest with Cushion Top and Interior Pillow by PETMAKER (Microsuede Tan) uploaded by Melissa M.
This isn't the exact same product, they don't have the Amazon basics one I bought but it is very similar. In general I rate these types of beds really highly for cats. Mines aren't a lover of beds with cushion filling in them. It seems to scare them and they won't walk on them. However, I noticed that if the cat carrier was left out (after being to the vet) they would sleep in it so they clearly liked the box type bed. I bought this and they LOVE it!! I have it in my living room and it goes lovely with my decor as it's a nice grey colour. They can sleep inside or sit on top of it. I would recommend for any cats as we know cats like to take themselves away sometimes for alone time so it's perfect!

Looking for your answer?