Pet Home Wire Training Kennel (Sizes XL-XXL) uploaded by Karen M.

BY NONE

Petmate Home-Training Wire Dog Kennel - Giant - 48 x 30 x 33 inch Pet Home Wire Training Kennel with fold down design for portability and storage. Made from sturdy heavy-gauge wire for strength and durability, features premium rust resistant black epoxy finish. Smooth plastic try floor over wire for comfort and support. The kennel can be used indoors or out. see more...

Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was great for when I was teaching my dog to potty train and not rip every single one of my sandals. I highly recommend this it met all of my expectations and saved me a lot of cleaning and picking up on days I was running errands
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I bought one when i bought my Pomeranian! She cried all the time. I think the small one should be used for a toy breed. I personally would not recommend these. I had never purchased one prior for a pet. After doing so and realizing that i was jailing and imprisoning her I threw it out to my curb. I will never purchase again. I am not recommending this product for purchase. She's not just a dog or a pet. She's a member of our family!
Jody  S.
Parker City, IN
I love this crate. We ended up getting this for our 40lbs dog and put a pet bed in there for her. We only use it for at night as she had been getting up during the night and peeing on the floor. From day one of trying this she absolutely loved it. Now we just tell her to go to bed and she has a pet bed and blanket in there beside our bed and she looks forward to going in there. Sometimes she doesn't even want to come out she is so comfortable!
Britni Rose G.
Memphis, NY
I got this big guy when I got my future big guy- our puppy named Trapper. He's 4 months old now, and already huge, but he still fits well in his little room. We blanketed the top, sides, and back, so that only the door is open, so he feels more secure. Absolutely love it. It's sturdy too. WELL worth the money.
kacee F.
Tucson, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We have a husky mix and he is a year and few months and is about 50lbs we had to keep him in a kennel because he dug and also jumped the fence actually a funny story. But he enjoys it and this is his safe zone and will go in it just to lay even if we are home.
Amanda V.
This crate was the best thing to dog training! I could not have done it with it!! and now I still use it when I am gone for long peroids of time. I am glad I kept it, because we ended up getting another puppy and had to train all over again. Oh the joys!
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
This was a great kennel for when my dog was a puppy. It was good for the price and made kennel training a bit easier. It was easily collapsible to store or take with you when you are on the go or traveling.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
These are the absolute best, I have three large dogs and I use one for every dog when we are training them or when we need to keep them locked up for some reason. Dogs seem to like them and feel safe in them
Carlie M.
Highly recommended! We adopted a puppy a few months ago and he has major separation anxiety. Every time we leave he gets into something and we were concerned he word end up hurting himself so we bought this. It keeps him safe when we leave and keeps my house from being torn apart!
Daniel A.
Cookeville, TN
Great kennel. Helped a lot in training my dogs. Now all i say is bed and both dogs go straight into their kennels to sleep. Sturdy and well built. Plenty of room for even larger dogs.