Pet Head So Spoiled Conditioning Creme Rinse uploaded by Jayme B.

BY PET HEAD #77 in Pet First Aid

Only for Cool Dogs!™ Indulge your pet with this luxurious creme rinse conditioner.  Works best on short to medium coats. Hydrolyzed Oat Protein A natural conditioning agent that enhances moisture retention.  It adds softness to the coat while improving texture and manageability. Vitamin E A potent antioxidant that helps restore vitality and shine to the coat, while providing lasting protection from the environment. Sunflower Seed Oil Infused with essential fatty acids and vitamins, it is easily absorbed and deeply nourishing to the coat and the skin. All Pet Head™ shampoos, conditioners, and grooming sprays are pH adjusted and fre. see more...

Kimberlee G.
Sherman, TX
My baby girl loves this and always smells so good after her bath! I love pampering her!
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My baby girl always gets conditioned during her baths! I love that there's a doggy conditioner now made by her favorite brand!
Jade M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is an okay product. It gets the dogs clean at the time, but they smell like dirty dogs the next day.
Misty S.
Houma, LA
I love the entire pet head line! I have tried 4 or 5 different products from them and I always get great results!
Stephanie U.
I love this! I use it between groomings on my boy, along with the shampoo. Confession: I use it on my hair too, sometimes. If it's good enough for my pup it's good enough for me.
randi e.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Good product works well for medium length dog hair. Doesn't get all the knots out but he does get nice and soft.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This works wonders for my Rotty. His coat is always so shiny and smooth after we use this. He loves it too!
Alexandra A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love pet head products - they are generally very reliable and work great. I love how it conditions my maltese's coat - she has sensitive skin and is white. The only issue I have is with the dye- since my pet is white - it is hard to really get the color off her coat.
I haven't used this yet but i been wanting to try it for my dogs i love my dogs and i no i will like this for them
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I love pet head products, and this is the conditioner I use on my poodle. I enjoy the smell, and it seems to condition really well. It isn't one of those conditioners that washes off the same way as a shampoo. It feels like a true creme rinse, and leaves a little residual product (the way some human conditioners stay on the hair a little bit and make hair feel softer). I always find it at home goods and TJ Maxx for half the retail price.
Brianna C.
Is this sold at Walmart? Or PetCo?
Anastasia  C.
San Diego, CA
I feel like I've hear so many good things about this product and I'm curious if it a good product for pet's with sensitive skin?
Raquel L.
Omg, I don't know they made the conditioner. Is it tearless? And what does it smell like?
WIEM 🇹.