BY PET HEAD

Only for Cool Dogs!™ Rise n Shine! Removes Stained Markings Without Drying or Damaging the Skin & Coat. Adds a Glowing Luster & Silky Texture to Dull Coats While Enhancing the Color. Dimethicone Conditions & Improves the Body of the Hair & Gives Sheen to the Coat. Mica Naturally Reflects Particles to Add Bright Sparkles to the Coat. Wheat Germ Oil is an Effective Antioxidant that is Very Right in Natural Vitamin E. Nourishes & Rejuvenates Dry Skin All Pet Head™ shampoos, conditioners, & grooming sprays are pH adjusted & free. see more...

• Does bed head actually make this for dogs?3 Answers
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
My dog is always out running in dirt and gets mud all over her. This really is a great product. Makes her smell great and very well all in all.
Ashley S.
Cabot, AR
Really like this shampoo, keeps the dog bright white... Smelling fresh and clean.
Renee R.
Fresno, CA
I really like this shampoo. It doesn't dry out my dogs skin and it smells good. I have hand eczema and it doesn't bother my hands. The only thing about this shampoo that is a problem is it's cost, it does cost at least 10 dollars at my local drug store!
Kelsee O.
I love, love, love this product, my dogs skin doesn't seem to get irritated like most others do to her, and it smells amazing and its super cute :)
Paige H.
Love this shampoo for my dog! Smells great, and makes her look amazing. ............................
Kate R.
This stuff works wonders on my crazy fun dog. Highly recommend for the active breeds.
Abbi F.
Prosper, TX
Works great on long haired cats and smells great and scents stay fresh for a while.
Matthew L.
Bay Roberts, NL
I use this shampoo with my border collie. He tends to play outside in the mud quite often yet when I give him a bath using this is cleans his white and black coat back to a shiny finish
Michelle M.
Does bed head actually make this for dogs?