BY PET HEAD

For Pets That Rock!! I Love Pet Head®. Relieves Skin Irritations Caused by Insect Bites & Dry Skin. Watermelon Scent. Helps Purify, Fortify & Moisturize Hair. Skin Soothing Shampoo Stop your itchin !  This amazing formula relieves skin irritations caused by insect bites and dry skin.  Oatmeal and aloe vera work together to soothe the skin.  Tea tree oil helps purify, fortify and moisturize hair follicles.  Wheat protein, vitamins and chamomile extract nourish the skin and leave the coat silky and conditioned. Pet Head formulas are pH adjusted and free of paraben. see more...

Pet Head Life's An Itch Skin Soothing Shampoo
  • "I tried this and not only did he not have a skin reaction, but it smells great and made his hair really soft (german shepherd)" in 5 reviews
  • "pet head smells wonderful , I bought it first time because I thought it was funny that it was similar in name to my bedhead products, keep buying it because it works great!" in 5 reviews
Sky L.
This shampoo is perfect for anyone that has a pup with dry skin. It's leaves my dogs coat smelling and looking wonderful. The smell is amazing I just wish it lasted a bit longer. Otherwise it's an amazing product.
Heather C.
Bristol, TN
Love this stuff it helps my puppy feel and look his best. It doesn’t itrritate him as most pet shampoos do. It lathers well and doesn’t leave residue. It’s a bit pricey but more affordable than most brands.
Hannah J.
Morganton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This smells so good! The packaging is adorable and the formula really makes my dogs fur soft and smooth. It seems to clean my dogs really well and help with winter and summer itching from dry skin and grass/weed sensitivity. I would recommend.
Jacqueline B.
Oceanside , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have been using this shampoo line since the beginning, only changing scents but this one is definitely our favorite. Leaves my dog very clean, her coat shiny and soft. I'll keep using this ones. My dog has very short coat, she is a pitbull mix.
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
I ALSO LOVE LIFES AN ITCH SKIN SOOTHING PET HEAD! My American bully i usually have to purchase perscription medicated shampoo Meds from vet because of his skin. This SHAMPOO WORKS SOOO GREAT FOR HIS ITCHY SKIN WHEN HE STARTS TO GET ITCHY FROM THE DIFFERENT KINDS OF OILS. I bought it at my local Walmart. He loves the smell of it and it works so well i have not yet had to buy his shampoo from the vet yet again KNOCK ON WOOD! I would diffently recommend it to owners whom have dogs like mine that are BLUE and have skin conditions it really does work really good ! I don't just buy them one at a time I purchase them in multiple bottles incase they don't have them when I need THEM! I have 3 bottles of each one is in the shower being used !
Millie V.
Oklahoma City
This makes my pup smell AMAZING. Other dog shampoos usually have a smell that we don't enjoy but this one makes her smell great even when she gets wet. She does get a little itchy still but she has allergies that contribute to that and this does help!
Sarah H.
Cary, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
With having a pet that has dry skin this shampoo has worked wonders! It stops her from itching her skin raw. The smell is amazing as well. I bought mine at a local pet store. The price was a little higher than I would like to pay but its totally worth it for the benefits I see from it!
Brianna P.
Ironton, OH
I love this! I have the blue bottle that smells like oranges for my pup! She always smells so good after I give her bath, not like most dog shampoos that still leave your dog smelling like a wet dog..
Myranda E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This smells absolutely amazing. It works really well to eliminate sensitive skin issues just not quite as well as other brands. The value is great and it leaves my Pomeranians coat looking nice and fluffy
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Works great and smells great! I love giving my dog a bath with this because it keeps her coat so smooth feeling! She’s a beagle, so she loves to roll around and dig in the dirt all the time! I really like this shampoo !
Stephanie P.
Orlando, FL
What do you like the most about this product?
Shelbie B.
Nancy, KY
How is this on sensitive skin? My fur baby have very sensitive skin.
Kandyce H.
How is this for dogs with long hair? Does it make it soft or just what?
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
How effective is this?
Meagan S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Where can I get this product for a good price?