BY PET HEAD

For Pets That Rock!! I Love Pet Head®. Relieves Skin Irritations Caused by Insect Bites & Dry Skin. Watermelon Scent. Helps Purify, Fortify & Moisturize Hair. Skin Soothing Shampoo Stop your itchin !  This amazing formula relieves skin irritations caused by insect bites and dry skin.  Oatmeal and aloe vera work together to soothe the skin.  Tea tree oil helps purify, fortify and moisturize hair follicles.  Wheat protein, vitamins and chamomile extract nourish the skin and leave the coat silky and conditioned. Pet Head formulas are pH adjusted and free of paraben. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I tried this and not only did he not have a skin reaction, but it smells great and made his hair really soft (german shepherd)" in 5 reviews
  • "pet head smells wonderful , I bought it first time because I thought it was funny that it was similar in name to my bedhead products, keep buying it because it works great!" in 5 reviews
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
I ALSO LOVE LIFES AN ITCH SKIN SOOTHING PET HEAD! My American bully i usually have to purchase perscription medicated shampoo Meds from vet because of his skin. This SHAMPOO WORKS SOOO GREAT FOR HIS ITCHY SKIN WHEN HE STARTS TO GET ITCHY FROM THE DIFFERENT KINDS OF OILS. I bought it at my local Walmart. He loves the smell of it and it works so well i have not yet had to buy his shampoo from the vet yet again KNOCK ON WOOD! I would diffently recommend it to owners whom have dogs like mine that are BLUE and have skin conditions it really does work really good ! I don't just buy them one at a time I purchase them in multiple bottles incase they don't have them when I need THEM! I have 3 bottles of each one is in the shower being used !
Baylee S.
Bryant, AR
I love this dog shampoo. I use it on both my Yorkie and my Mini Australian Shepard. They always get compliments on how beautiful their coats are. I purchase it from PetCo. My dogs also used to itch a lot, I'm assuming from dry skin because they don't have fleas, and since I have used this product, they have stopped itching. The smell is to die for and it doesn't leave them smelling like wet dog. I love this product.
Elizabeth S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this! When we had just adopted our pup he had mange and we honestly thought he was having an alergic reaction as this was the first time we adopted from a shelter. So k bought this and it helpped calm and soothe his skin before we took him to the vet. He smelled wonderful and he loves to bathe when he see the bottle. He no longer has mange but loves this shampoo.
Amber D.
Ozona, TX
I love this dog shampoo it smells great and makes their fur so soft. I use it after I use a flea and tick shampoo so they won't itch after and although I have a boy dog the smell of watermelon smells great on him😊
Myranda E.
This smells absolutely amazing. It works really well to eliminate sensitive skin issues just not quite as well as other brands. The value is great and it leaves my Pomeranians coat looking nice and fluffy
Diana J.
This product is great. It has a nice smell and feels smooth. I use this to when I give my dogs a bath. It just really works. Keep it up.
Elisabeth C.
This stuff is good. Works well in the winter because their skin is a bit dryer and this helps them not itch at it so much.
sally c.
Germantown, KY
Are used to use this on my boxer all the time. I like the way it smells but I don't think it did any good for her skin.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
I tried this on my dog during the winter months when her skin was more dry and I think it really helped her
Alex E.
Knoxville, TN
This pet shampoo is great for pets with dry skin. We use this on our Yorkie. It smells great but I wish the smell would last longer and cover pet smell better. It lathers well and I would recommend using for dogs with dry skin.
Stephanie P.
Orlando, FL
What do you like the most about this product?
Shelbie B.
Nancy, KY
How is this on sensitive skin? My fur baby have very sensitive skin.
Kandyce H.
How is this for dogs with long hair? Does it make it soft or just what?
Jade S.
Does this product really help relieve itchy skin in dogs?
Vanessa R.