BY PET HEAD

Only for Cool Dogs!™ Make That Fur Fantastic. Deep Conditioning Creme Rinse. Combines Rich Emollients & Moisturizing Agents. Delivers A Tangle-Free, Soft Coat. Oat Protein Nourishes & Strengthens the Hair Shaft & Leaves the Coat Fuller & Healthier. Cactus Extract Helps Maintain Moisture & Provides Added Elasticity & Luster to the Coat. Calendula Extract Helps Restore Softness & Vitality of the Coat While Soothing the Skin All Pet Head™ shampoos, conditioners, & grooming sprays are pH adjusted & free of paraben, sulfate, DEA. see more...

• How long does this product typically last ?2 Answers
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I use this on my mini poodle, and it works well enough. It makes her fur soft and smells really good. I was expecting it to be creamier and make her already soft fur a bit softer than it did, but I am still happy with it.
Vicki K.
Woodbine, NJ
I love pet head left our dog smelling really good. It also made his long fur really easy to comb through. Nothing else seemed to work as well at all for that. It was the only dog shampoo we buy now!
Sydney  F.
Bel Air, MD
I ❤️ pet head is my favorite for my dogs. I love the dry shampoo. It leaves them smelling clean and fresh and I noticed it doesn't irritate my dog like some stuff does
lauren w.
I am currently enrolled in grooming school and adore Pet Head products! They lather well, smell wonderful, and are not harsh on their skin.
Abigail P.
Middletown, PA
As a dog groomer I like to try new products. Pet Head makes awesome products that work great and have a nice long lasting smell
Stephanie H.
Washington, DC
My malti-pooh has very fine, easy tangled, hair. This conditioner works very well to manage knots. It also smells yummy!
Marsha B.
Camas, WA
It smells good but I am not sure it is worth all the extra money. I think a simple store brand may work just as well.
Rochelle S.
Westville
As a groomer and dog parent, Pet Head is my #1 pick. It's safe, smells amazing and works perfectly for whatever you need. The conditioner does not leave any greasy residue and is easy to rinse out.
Sharell M.
How long does this product typically last ?