Pet Head Feeling Flaky Dry & Sensitive Skin Shampoo uploaded by Lauren W.

BY PET HEAD

For Pets That Rock!! I Love Pet Head®. Helps Relieve Dry, Irritated Skin. Strawberry Yogurt Scent. Restores Coat s Natural Luster. For Pets with Sensitive Skin. Leaves the Coat Conditioned. Dry & Sensitive Skin Shampoo Is your dog feeling flaky?!  Our quenching formula helps relieve dry, irritated skin and restores coat s natural luster for pets with sensitive skin.  Yucca & chamomile extracts and silk proteins work together to soothe and nourish the skin, leaving the coat conditioned. Warning:  Only for Coo. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I would recommend this to anyone its fantastic " in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and leaves his coat shiny and soft!" in 2 reviews
  • "This shampoo works great and smells AMAZING." in 1 review
  • "We've found that using this alone doesn't help with the pests, BUT if you use it with another shampoo it will help relieve sensitive skin symptoms." in 1 review
  • "the vet told us when he was really bothered by it give him Benadryl, which would make him sleepy and loopy." in 1 review
Nicole C.
Martinsburg, WV
I bought this for my pitbull, he has dry sensitive skin. This stuff seems to works well and it smells so good. but i can't really tell the difference between this brand and other dog shampoo brands. obviously your paying more for the brand and don't get me wrong i love bed head products and its cool that they make stuff for animals now. but i don't see where its any different from other brands. Just cuter packaging and maybe better ingredients? I'm not sure. But i really would buy again and their products do smell amazing!
Sumer R.
Jekyll Island, GA
i bought this for my blue pit that would start loosing patches of fur during the Summer time. His skin would get to dry. I tried it out thinking it probably wouldn't really help. After a few times washing him with it his fur started to seem more smooth and his patches were filling in again. Worked amazing for him. Not expensive either, you can find it at walmart.
Bobbi O.
Smells amazing. I purchased this for our Staffordshire who seems to have really dry skin, it seems to help just as well as other brands that are cheaper. Don't see it working better than the other brands, it just smells better.
Gesille L.
I tried the strawberry yogurt on my pup & it smells amazing! It helped her skin a lot. Packaging is cute & helpful. This did wonders to her fur. She's a medium sized dog & id recommend this to anyone.
Jessica W.
Elkwood, VA
One of my dogs has real sensitive skin. We've always used Dial dish soap on the animals because it kills fleas better than anything, but his skin can't handle it. We've found that using this alone doesn't help with the pests, BUT if you use it with another shampoo it will help relieve sensitive skin symptoms. And it smells SO good. It is a little pricey, so another reason to couple it with something less expensive.
Judea K.
Salem, OR
Got This shampoo for our fur baby for Valentine's Day lol he was always so itchy. the vet told us when he was really bothered by it give him Benadryl, which would make him sleepy and loopy. After one bath with this not one itch since!!! And he smells like a soomthie! His fur is so soft and shiny. We will for sure be buying this product again. I would highly recommend to anyone with a itchy pup or senitve skin.
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
Bought this product at Walmart, my dog has some dry spots, this seem to help. but i did notice after using it for a couple of months, my dog itch worse. I switched brands, and seems better now. I would recommend this product. just not for my dog.
Kelsey S.
Our dog has sensitive and dry skin. We have this shampoo but with a different scent. Oatmeal, I think? Anyway, I love that this shampoo is sensitive on my dogs sensitive skin. It smells great and my dog doesn't itch. Definitely recommend!
Brittany D.
Flagler beach, Fl
I absolutely love this product! I have 3 dogs and use it on all of them. I love that a little goes a long way with this stuff and it smells fabulous. Keeps my dogs coats looking shiny and clean! Would definitely recommend it.
Val I.
Barrington, NJ
I use this on my dog and my rats. My dog has dandruff, but this doesn't really seem to help too much with that. It smells ok, but not great. I use it regularly on my rats; it is gentle enough to use on them.
Alexandra R.
Mayfield, KY
Is this made by bed head?
Nancy P.
Brownsville, TX
Where can I find this product? I've looked at wal-mart and I was unable to find it.
Hannah S.
Can this be used on all types of dogs ?