Pet Head Fears for Tears Tearless Shampoo uploaded by Lauren W.Pet Head Fears for Tears Tearless Shampoo uploaded by Celeste C.Pet Head Fears for Tears Tearless Shampoo uploaded by Kate W.

BY PET HEAD

Quit Your Cryin ! Hypoallergenic Tearless Shampoo. Extra Gentle & Free of Harsh Chemicals Such as Sulfate, DEA. Your Pup Can Get a Comfy Bath Without Tears. Shea Butter is a Fabulously Rich Emollient That Helps Restore Suppleness & Elasticity in Coats. Safflower Oil Soothes & Nourishes the Skin While Retaining Moisture All Pet Head™ shampoos, conditioners, & grooming sprays are pH adjusted & free of paraben, sulfate, DEA, & are cruelty free. Formulated in USA. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "it smells great and the bottle is just too cute!" in 3 reviews
  • "my dog loves it and i love how it smells so good! " in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this l, and have recommended this to other dog owners." in 1 review
  • "It's also great scented and leaves my dogs coat shiny and smooth." in 1 review
  • "him being a long haired breed he gets tear stains ." in 1 review
Courtney B.
Olathe, KS
I bought this for my new puppy, Ruby. She is a basset hound, so if you have a hound, you know how smelly they can be! This smell is amazing! She smells soooo sweet after we bath her and it makes her coat so shiny! I also love that I feel safe letting my daughter wash her because it is tear free. I will for sure be buying this again!
Abigail G.
This is great for my little mutt, he is so squirmy when we bath him that if this does get into his eyes there's no problem. Smells great and we got it on sale from Petco so it was totally worth it. I would defiantly recommend this product to other owners and I would recommend pet head products in general, they smell amazing!
Taylor M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this product! I can wash my dogs faves without worrying about burning their eyes. it's especially great for dogs that are squirmy in the bath. it smells great like oranges and it soaps up really good. you can find it at Walmart for a decent price.
Raquel L.
I can't never find this shampoo. I love it! I was able to find it at pet smart but they discontinued it. But like that is tearless, it made my schnauzers coat look healthy and shinny. And let's talk about the smell!! So gooood!! The one I find the most is the one in the pink bottle. Not so crazy about that one, it smells like grass
Angela L.
Charlotte, NC
I have hairless dogs and this is a great shampoo that I use on them, (I also use other pet head products)
This is what I use on my youngest doggie.
hypoallergenic - is the best, just like baby shampoo but with the correct ph- balance for dogs
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
I Love this shampoo for my puppy! I feel like my pup get so dirty because it rains so much where i live and this cleans him right up and smells AMAZING! I used to buy a different brand but I don't think i will be switching any time soon!
Kayla L.
Federal Way, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We use the green one for our dog and it smells yummy and he's never had any bad reactions. It also doesn't dry his skin out like other brands have. Definitely recommend this for anyone who bathes their dogs offer.
Sarah L.
Longview, TX
Absolutely love that I can wash around my dogs face, and their packaging is super cute; love that it blends in with my Bed Head stuff. The dogs are always super soft and smell really good. This is a must-have.
Courtney M.
Hebron, KY
Love this pet shampoo! it smells great and the bottle is just too cute! My dog gets bathed more than most because shes a little rascal who likes to get caked in mud but this never dries her out!
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
Smells good and cleans my pup well, but the scent doesn't last long after bath. I tend to use this AND a regular baby shampoo and that seems to get him smelling better. Does make his fur really soft though!
Sarah B.
Where can you purchase this????
GaLena W.
Amarillo, TX
I am looking for a soothing shampoo for my sheltie. She seems to get irritated by anything that uses oatmeal. Would this be a good product for her?