Pet Head Dry Clean Waterless Spray Shampoo Blueberry Muffin uploaded by Shawna H.Pet Head Dry Clean Waterless Spray Shampoo Blueberry Muffin uploaded by Lauren W.Pet Head Dry Clean Waterless Spray Shampoo Blueberry Muffin uploaded by Meybis H.

BY PET HEAD

For Pets That Rock!! I Love Pet Head&Reg; Only For Cool Dogs!! Cleanses Your Dog's Coat Without Water Perfect For Trips Or Just A Quick Freshen Up Between Baths Blueberry Muffin Scent Spray Shampoo Get Fresh In A Flash!&Nbsp; This Spray On Non-Rinsing Shampoo From Pet Head Cleanses Your Dog's Coat Without Water.&Nbsp; Also Perfect For Trips Or Just A Quick Freshen Up Between Baths.&Nbsp; Has An Irresistible Blueberry Muffin Fragrance. All Pet Head Formulas Are Ph Adjusted And Free Of Paraben, Sulfate, Dea And Are Cruelty Free. Warning:&Nbsp; Only For Cool Pets!! Approved By Kiki, Peanut, Twiggy, Paris, My Love, Honesty, Oprah &Amp; Gucci. 1-855-Pet-Cool Made In Usa see more...

Pet Head Dry Clean Waterless Spray Shampoo Blueberry Muffin
  • "Smells great to use in between baths but wouldn't use it in place of a bath as it leaves the fur feeling a bit greasy." in 6 reviews
  • "Smells amazing, great for fast bathing a dog, my dog likes this better than baths!" in 5 reviews
Sierra L.
Pearl, MS
My dog LOVES his bath time butttt he's so big it's such a hassle to do more than once a week so inbetween baths I use waterless shampoos. I have A LOT of different brands but none of the smells compare to Pet Head. Not to mention how CUTE the bottle is. (; While it does help the "dog smell" after playing outside for a few hours, I don't like the way his coat feels right after using it. It is a bit greasy feeling but it doesn't stay that way for too long. That's why I still gave it a 5 star review. The greasy feeling only last about an hour and the smell last about one or two day. This really is a great waterless shampoo and it doesn't cost much. I recommend using it for your pet. My APBT loves it. (Maybe not as much as his REAL bath.)
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is perfect for the dog that runs in the tress and gets a little dirty but it's not bath time yet. Our dogs get a bath every other week (because their skin gets so dry) and it never fails that they get dirt a few hours later. It cleans the dirt off but doesn't dry out their skin. The Blueberry Muffin scent makes your house smell like you just baked Blueberry Muffins. My dogs don't mind when we use this and I can use it as much as I want.
Rachel P.
Orange Park, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this product. This is the most delicious smell. It is instantly deodorizing and makes your dog smell like fresh baked blueberry muffins. This scent lasts for a day or two and then you can spray them a little bit more in between baths.
Melissa T.
Evansville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a Pit Bull so her fur is extremely short so cleaning her is not hard at all, however when I adopted her she had just been spayed, so not only was I getting myself an 8 week old pup I was also getting a dog with a fresh surgical area. These were PERFECT because I can't remember how long it was but it was at least a month she couldn't get her surgery area wet, so this was so nice after she would play if she got dirty or smelly I'd spritz some of this on here back and a little on a rag and then clean around her belly it worked so well!! She smelled so good!! I still use this in between baths!
liliana p.
I bought one of these for Christmas smelling like cookies and loved it. Take note, this isn't a shampoo, its like a dry shampoo, it gets rid of greasy hair and gets your dog smelling great, but if your dog is coming from a muddy park it will not help. I have tried all of the Pet Head cakes and cookies one because i love my dog smelling like he just came out of the oven. Blueberry Muffins is probably in my top 3. I really recommend this product to anyone with a dog or even other pets. it smells amazing and the smell doesn't go away like other products. it works like a dry shampoo taking off greasy hair but not muddy or dirty hair. Its a quick fix, if you gave your dog a bath two days ago and your friend is coming over spray some of this in your dog's hair and he will be looking brand new !!
Ashley H.
Coconut Creek , FL
I bought this a little while back, as well as Pet Head's Dirty Talk Pet Deodorizing shampoo and have been loving these products for my pets hair. My pet, who is a chow/lab mix with semi-thick black fur, tends to shed and need a good wash at least twice a month. I have been using this Dry Clean Waterless shampoo to maintain my pets fur nice and clean between her washes. I am really pleased with the results, as she gets so many compliments from both products as to how shiny her coat is, and how great she smells. I recommend this for anyone who wants to keep their pets fresh and clean between groomings.
Hayley H.
Richmond, KY
This is a good product, but it didn't do as much as I thought it would for my dog's coat between baths. He gets a bath once a week, and we play outside very often, so I was looking for something to help with the smell and feel of his coat after playtime. This did help with the smell some, but it didn't do much for the texture of his coat--which is something I expected a waterless shampoo to do.
Anna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The Pet Head Waterless Spray Shampoo in Blueberry Muffin is sensational! It get my dog smelling really fresh and clean. I like to use it before he goes out to the pet store. Everyone loves him anyway but when he smell this good they literally want to steal him! I give in a bath a few days later just to get the store germs off of him put this really holds him out in between baths!
Elizabeth G.
Eldon, MO
I have a Great Pyrenees/Samoyed mix that has a think long white coat. I purchased this product for him hoping I wouldn’t have to bath him as much because he hates the bath. I had to spray a ton of this stuff on him and it still didn’t make him smell any better. I used a large portion of the bottle in one sitting, and about an hour later I couldn’t smell it on him anymore. Sure I could smell it while I was spraying it and it smelled good but that smell doesn't last.
Brad C.
Hawthorn Wds, IL
I have two Yellow Labs and a Man-coon that I tried this on. My kids thought they would like the smell of it, but the dogs actually did not. They wouldn't even go near one another once I put it on them. After a couple of days I noticed that they were still having dry flaky coats, so I went back to the store and purchased Burt's Bees for animals. Which is what I should have went for in the first place, since it is all natural and they have a shampoo that goes with it.
Alicia F.
Jacksonville, FL
How times a week do you use this dry shampoo?
Audrey O.
Rochester, NY
Have you used any of the other Pet Head products? What do you think??
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Does this really smell like blueberry muffins? not too fond of my dog smelling like that.
Jaymie S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What do you like most about this product?
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this product good for long hair dogs?