BY PET HEAD

For Pets That Rock!! I Love Pet Head®. Deodorizes & Freshens the Coat. Spearmint Lemongrass Scent. Powerful Yet Gentle Formula. Deodorizing Shampoo Show your pet some good clean fun!  Time to take care of that smelly pooch with our effective deodorizing shampoo.  This powerful yet gentle formula actually neutralizes odors - doesn t just cover them up!  Baking soda and ordenone work together to deodorize and freshen the coat.  Vegetable protein extract & hydrolyzed soy protein help build body and elasticity and leave the coat looking fuller and luscious. Pet Head. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "They have different scents and they all smell great my cat loves it and I also use the leave in condition from the same brand." in 8 reviews
  • "She has very sensitive skin, after trying multiple different dog shampoos/conditioners I came across this brand and stuck to it! " in 7 reviews
  • "My dog smells so refreshing and so clean, that other people have noticed her scent during our walks, and have complimented her, and have even said they will be buying their dogs this shampoo is well. " in 6 reviews
  • "She smells great after her bath and it makes her coat so soft and shiny!" in 5 reviews
  • "She goes smelling around great all day, it also leaves my dogs coat a pretty shiny coat i recommend this to anyone and there dogs!" in 5 reviews
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
Pet Lover Expert
Works great and leaves my dog's fur smelling great and feeling silky, fluffy and smooth.
Biggest and only downside is that the funky bone top made it easy for the the top to come loose during transportation allowing the shampoo to leak inside the box. Fortunately nothing was really damaged by the shampoo.
Amazon is aware of this because they actually wrap it in a plastic bag but the shampoo seeps through the bag anyways. I'm writing this so they can improve their packaging.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Pet Lover Expert
I picked this up primarily bc the bottle was so cute and it was at a great price. I have two tiny Italian greyhounds at home and I've had this shampoo for a year and there's still some left! The smell is AMAZE! It lathers right up and is easy((at least for me)) to wash my babies.
KEVIN F.
Chase City, VA
I gave it a try. It was ok. Decent fruity smell is as good as I can describe it. It lathered up nicely and my dog smelled great but the smell didnt last very long. I may try again if in a pinch but I will more than likely go back to what I've been using
Suzie F.
Apex, NC
I love this! My puppy particularly hates bathing and water, but this soap is so soft and leaves him extra fluffy! I also love the way it smells, and that the scent seems to last for days. It's my favorite dog shampoo.
Jade M.
I have a dog with sensitive skin and this works great for her. The smell is great and she seems to like the way it makes her fur feel. I do prefer another shampoo that I buy from petco, but this one is good and cheap.
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
I LOVE DIRT TALK PET HEAD! My dog rolls in horse crap and swims in pond. It makes your dog SMELL SO GREAT! I bought mine at my local Walmart ! My dog stands and SMELLS AND LICKS the water coming down his face witch he does not do with other dog shampoo! I would RECOMMEND this to anyone who has a dog. SKIP the other dog shampoos and go with this item it's the best !!!
Deven L.
Williamsport, PA
I love this brand for my pets!!! It last for good! And my pup smells good for a while!
Marianna M.
Lakewood Rch, FL
Pet Lover Expert
me encanta este producto, lo
recomiendo con los ojos cerrados, esta marca es lo mejor, tiene buen precio y
calidad, lo compraría cuando tenga la oportunidad
Jessica B.
Faversham, Kent
Tried this stuff after my friend recommended it to me and my god, my Japanese Chin smells delicious afterwards! He's not normally a fan of bath time but since we've started using this, it's as if he knows he smells and looks dapper now :P Wouldn't use any other shampoo now, his coat is super shiny and luxurious after every use.
Nina Q.
Olton , Solihull
I love how this smells
I have a small cross Pomeranian / Yorkshire terrier dog and it makes his fur so manageable and soft would definitely recommend , little treat for my pup 🐶 I would buy this again for teddy
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
How is the smell?
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Where can you purchase this in store?
Lynzi B.
I saw this stuff at Wal-Mart the other day when getting washing stuff for my dogs and was wondering how well does it really work. How long does the scent last and overall is it really worth the $10?
Emma P.
Sitka, KY
Which pethead product is your favorite?
Whitley G.
Does it foam and lather up good?