BY PET HEAD

For Pets That Rock!! I Love Pet Head®. Deodorizes & Freshens the Coat. Spearmint Lemongrass Scent. Powerful Yet Gentle Formula. Deodorizing Shampoo Show your pet some good clean fun!  Time to take care of that smelly pooch with our effective deodorizing shampoo.  This powerful yet gentle formula actually neutralizes odors - doesn t just cover them up!  Baking soda and ordenone work together to deodorize and freshen the coat.  Vegetable protein extract & hydrolyzed soy protein help build body and elasticity and leave the coat looking fuller and luscious. Pet Head. see more...

Pet Head Dirty Talk Deodorizing Shampoo
  • "They have different scents and they all smell great my cat loves it and I also use the leave in condition from the same brand." in 8 reviews
  • "She has very sensitive skin, after trying multiple different dog shampoos/conditioners I came across this brand and stuck to it! " in 7 reviews
  • "My dog smells so refreshing and so clean, that other people have noticed her scent during our walks, and have complimented her, and have even said they will be buying their dogs this shampoo is well. " in 6 reviews
  • "She smells great after her bath and it makes her coat so soft and shiny!" in 5 reviews
  • "She goes smelling around great all day, it also leaves my dogs coat a pretty shiny coat i recommend this to anyone and there dogs!" in 5 reviews
Tristan D.
London, KY
Pet Lover Expert
This shpoo is amazing and goes a long way!! So many different scents! I absolutely love it and it seems to have a calming scent as well!
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
I LOVE DIRT TALK PET HEAD! My dog rolls in horse crap and swims in pond. It makes your dog SMELL SO GREAT! I bought mine at my local Walmart ! My dog stands and SMELLS AND LICKS the water coming down his face witch he does not do with other dog shampoo! I would RECOMMEND this to anyone who has a dog. SKIP the other dog shampoos and go with this item it's the best !!!
Anna H.
Pet Lover Expert
I like this because it cleans really well I was not a huge fan of the strong scent at first but it grew on me. It kept my dogs coat really shiny for days which is why I will repurchase again and again!
Carrie - Joanne M.
Rochdale
Well I have to say I have the shampoo for the dog I used to have & also the cat Pet Head spray...keep's them smelling fresh & clean for quite a while too...Funky & Fun....
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
I LOVE this stuff. They have a great line of products for sensitive skin, extreme odor, and tons more! I know people are turned away by the price BUT you really don't need that much, even on large dogs. AND the lower priced brands don't deodorize well so you end up buying more and using more. Anyway, this stuff is awesome and I highly recommend it!
Denise R.
This made my dog smell so good and her hair was so soft. Its a great product for dogs. It is a little pricey but worth it
Maryna Z.
New Castle, DE
Pet Lover Expert
Shampoo in a very interesting package, immediately attracts attention. I like this bottle.But the quality of the shampoo is average: it is not soapy, and because of this a large expense. The smell does not last long on the dog's coat and almost immediately disappears.Therefore, I do not put the highest marks. Shampoo is not bad, but you can buy much better.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Pet Lover Expert
I love this pet shampoo! It makes my dog smell good and not have a weird odor that he sometimes has. Been using it for years!
Raegen E.
Hickory, KY
This product is AMAZING! I try not to give my dog baths a lot so it doesn't dry out her skin and the smell of this shampoo lasts forever!!
Sarah F.
N Charleston, SC
This stuff is amazing! My dog is an inside/outside dog so it's hard to find products that LAST!
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
How is the smell?
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Where can you purchase this in store?
Lynzi B.
I saw this stuff at Wal-Mart the other day when getting washing stuff for my dogs and was wondering how well does it really work. How long does the scent last and overall is it really worth the $10?
Emma P.
Sitka, KY
Which pethead product is your favorite?
Whitley G.
Does it foam and lather up good?