BY PET HEAD

For Pets That Rock!! I Love Pet Head®. Deodorizes & Freshens the Coat. Spearmint Lemongrass Scent. Powerful Yet Gentle Formula. Deodorizing Shampoo Show your pet some good clean fun!  Time to take care of that smelly pooch with our effective deodorizing shampoo.  This powerful yet gentle formula actually neutralizes odors - doesn t just cover them up!  Baking soda and ordenone work together to deodorize and freshen the coat.  Vegetable protein extract & hydrolyzed soy protein help build body and elasticity and leave the coat looking fuller and luscious. Pet Head. see more...

Buy on PetCareRx
  • "They have different scents and they all smell great my cat loves it and I also use the leave in condition from the same brand." in 8 reviews
  • "My dog smells so refreshing and so clean, that other people have noticed her scent during our walks, and have complimented her, and have even said they will be buying their dogs this shampoo is well. " in 6 reviews
  • "She smells great after her bath and it makes her coat so soft and shiny!" in 5 reviews
  • "My dog is allergic to almost every dog shampoo so I am confident this brand is perfectly fine for most. " in 5 reviews
  • "She goes smelling around great all day, it also leaves my dogs coat a pretty shiny coat i recommend this to anyone and there dogs!" in 5 reviews
Joey R.
Gibsonia, PA
I love the way this shampoo smells on my shih tzu, Leia, but I wish the great scent lasted longer. After about three days there's no more pleasing aroma and she really never gets what you'd call stinky, but just smells not so fresh.

Lathers adequately and is as easy to use as any dog shampoo.
Blaire L.
Dalton, OH
This product works great to get rid of awful odors my dog picks up from being outside. He loves it and it smells great!
Nina Q.
Olton , Solihull
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love how this smells
I have a small cross Pomeranian / Yorkshire terrier dog and it makes his fur so manageable and soft would definitely recommend , little treat for my pup 🐶 I would buy this again for teddy
Tristan D.
London, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This shpoo is amazing and goes a long way!! So many different scents! I absolutely love it and it seems to have a calming scent as well!
KEVIN F.
Chase City, VA
I gave it a try. It was ok. Decent fruity smell is as good as I can describe it. It lathered up nicely and my dog smelled great but the smell didnt last very long. I may try again if in a pinch but I will more than likely go back to what I've been using
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
I LOVE DIRT TALK PET HEAD! My dog rolls in horse crap and swims in pond. It makes your dog SMELL SO GREAT! I bought mine at my local Walmart ! My dog stands and SMELLS AND LICKS the water coming down his face witch he does not do with other dog shampoo! I would RECOMMEND this to anyone who has a dog. SKIP the other dog shampoos and go with this item it's the best !!!
Anna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I like this because it cleans really well I was not a huge fan of the strong scent at first but it grew on me. It kept my dogs coat really shiny for days which is why I will repurchase again and again!
Carrie - Joanne M.
Rochdale
Well I have to say I have the shampoo for the dog I used to have & also the cat Pet Head spray...keep's them smelling fresh & clean for quite a while too...Funky & Fun....
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I LOVE this stuff. They have a great line of products for sensitive skin, extreme odor, and tons more! I know people are turned away by the price BUT you really don't need that much, even on large dogs. AND the lower priced brands don't deodorize well so you end up buying more and using more. Anyway, this stuff is awesome and I highly recommend it!
Veronica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is an amazing pet shampoo! I love how it smells! This shampoo creates a great leather and leaves my dogs feeling super soft
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
How is the smell?
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where can you purchase this in store?
Lynzi B.
I saw this stuff at Wal-Mart the other day when getting washing stuff for my dogs and was wondering how well does it really work. How long does the scent last and overall is it really worth the $10?
Emma P.
Sitka, KY
Which pethead product is your favorite?
Whitley G.
Does it foam and lather up good?