BY PET HEAD

Buy now on PetCareRx
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

For Pets That Rock!! I Love Pet Head®. Deodorizes & Freshens the Coat. Spearmint Lemongrass Scent. Powerful Yet Gentle Formula. Deodorizing Shampoo Show your pet some good clean fun!  Time to take care of that smelly pooch with our effective deodorizing shampoo.  This powerful yet gentle formula actually neutralizes odors - doesn t just cover them up!  Baking soda and ordenone work together to deodorize and freshen the coat.  Vegetable protein extract & hydrolyzed soy protein help build body and elasticity and leave the coat looking fuller and luscious. Pet Head. see more...

Buy on PetCareRx
  • "They have different scents and they all smell great my cat loves it and I also use the leave in condition from the same brand." in 8 reviews
  • "My dog smells so refreshing and so clean, that other people have noticed her scent during our walks, and have complimented her, and have even said they will be buying their dogs this shampoo is well. " in 6 reviews
  • "She smells great after her bath and it makes her coat so soft and shiny!" in 5 reviews
  • "My dog is allergic to almost every dog shampoo so I am confident this brand is perfectly fine for most. " in 5 reviews
  • "She goes smelling around great all day, it also leaves my dogs coat a pretty shiny coat i recommend this to anyone and there dogs!" in 5 reviews
Anna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I like this because it cleans really well I was not a huge fan of the strong scent at first but it grew on me. It kept my dogs coat really shiny for days which is why I will repurchase again and again!
Chasity J.
Sylacauga, AL
I LOVE the way this smells and the scent really lasts on my Poochie! I have yet to find a pet head product that I hate. I do like some better than others but this one is one of my favorites!
Caitlin D.
Holland, MI
This shampoo smells so good. I get it from Walmart and I don't think it's too pricey. My dog has really sensitive skin will can get dandruff, but this shampoo doesn't seem to affect him at all.The only downside is I don't think the scent stays for a long time, but to me that's not a big deal. I definitely recommend it.
Tyy D.
Love it want to give it 4..5 stars. Make the dog smell great for a while. It nontoxic so you dog s safe . You can use it on sensitive skin and the suds wash off quickly. If you don,t use your bottle i will buy it from you
Jessica E.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff smells amazing, and leaves my dogs fur so soft!
i have a pitbull mix and most of that breed have sensitive skin but this stuff soothes her body and gets that doggy smell away.
Jill D.
DYERSBURG, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Just bought some of this in the orange scent. Orange is a strange scent to have your dog smelling like. But, I do smell it after his bath over dog smell. However, within two days he is back to smelling like dog again. Wish it would last longer for the price.
Joey R.
Gibsonia, PA
I love the way this shampoo smells on my shih tzu, Leia, but I wish the great scent lasted longer. After about three days there's no more pleasing aroma and she really never gets what you'd call stinky, but just smells not so fresh.

Lathers adequately and is as easy to use as any dog shampoo.
Maliya B.
This shampoo is HEAVEN! My dog recently missed like two groomers appointments so i decided to give him a little bath because he smelt really bad and i don't think it was only me not enjoying the smell. He seemed to have a hard time sniffing him own self lol. This shampoo really just masked the smell and made my dog smell fresh and clean! :)
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog is too big to bathe at home now, but we did use this when he was smaller and found the results to be good! They had a ton of scents that smelled great and didn't dry out my dogs sensitive skin.
Dolores F.
Poplar Grove, IL
... Bingo!!!! EXCITED by the reviews to try this.... I had write a review about the reviews I read.. lol.... so thanks .. my golden retriever stinks and rolls in the snow and needs some pizazz. .. So I am picking up a bottle this weekend
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
How is the smell?
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where can you purchase this in store?
Lynzi B.
I saw this stuff at Wal-Mart the other day when getting washing stuff for my dogs and was wondering how well does it really work. How long does the scent last and overall is it really worth the $10?
Emma P.
Sitka, KY
Which pethead product is your favorite?
Whitley G.
Does it foam and lather up good?

back