BY PET HEAD

For Pets That Rock!! I Love Pet Head®. Deodorizes & Freshens the Coat. Spearmint Lemongrass Scent. Powerful Yet Gentle Formula. Deodorizing Shampoo Show your pet some good clean fun!  Time to take care of that smelly pooch with our effective deodorizing shampoo.  This powerful yet gentle formula actually neutralizes odors - doesn t just cover them up!  Baking soda and ordenone work together to deodorize and freshen the coat.  Vegetable protein extract & hydrolyzed soy protein help build body and elasticity and leave the coat looking fuller and luscious. Pet Head. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "They have different scents and they all smell great my cat loves it and I also use the leave in condition from the same brand." in 8 reviews
  • "She has very sensitive skin, after trying multiple different dog shampoos/conditioners I came across this brand and stuck to it! " in 7 reviews
  • "My dog smells so refreshing and so clean, that other people have noticed her scent during our walks, and have complimented her, and have even said they will be buying their dogs this shampoo is well. " in 6 reviews
  • "She smells great after her bath and it makes her coat so soft and shiny!" in 5 reviews
  • "She goes smelling around great all day, it also leaves my dogs coat a pretty shiny coat i recommend this to anyone and there dogs!" in 5 reviews
Danielle F.
Riverview, FL
This product smells great, like all of their products. The problem is it doesn't work great. It is just average.
Angela M.
I love this product. Smells good and leathers well. My pug has thick coarse hair and have issues with lather, not this one.
Caitlin D.
Holland , MI
This shampoo smells so good. I get it from Walmart and I don't think it's too pricey. My dog has really sensitive skin will can get dandruff, but this shampoo doesn't seem to affect him at all.The only downside is I don't think the scent stays for a long time, but to me that's not a big deal. I definitely recommend it.
Catherine N.
Jonesboro, GA
I initially was attracted to the cute bottle design but I really enjoy the smell of the product. Our dog tends to have smells lingering on her shaggy coat and this product makes her smell really nice after a bath.
eva v.
Homestead, FL
I have a puddle and every time I give him a bath with this he is so soft he smell so good if you go to ross or marshals you can get it for half of the price I love the bottle even if you pay the original price is all worth it
Paola Z.
Doral, FL
I really love this shampoo for my chihuahuas. Ir is thicker than most dog shampoos which is fantastic! It lathers my dogs' coat very well. It also smells wonderful!
Amanda J.
I live on a cattle farm and our dog gets hot and rolls in cow poop at least once a week. We bought this hoping it would kill the smell and keep his body moisturized and persuade him to keep out of the cow poop due to dry skin. We bought it and he's went from once a week poo-party to now maybe once a month. He still hates baths, though.
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
I got this for my shih tzu and it didn't seem to make him smell any better. we use baby shampoo for the most part and it does the best.
Ashley H.
I actually wish my shampoo would smell like this lol. It smells amazing. I don't like how thick it is but it does lather really well. It cleans my dogs coat very well.
Traci R.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
I use this on my Bich-poo and I love the way this shampoo cleans him and the smell is even better! He is always rolling around in the grass so when I give him a bath I wants a product that not only cleans, but smells amazing.. and i found it with Pet Head Dirty Talk Shampoo!
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
How is the smell?
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Where can you purchase this in store?
Lynzi B.
I saw this stuff at Wal-Mart the other day when getting washing stuff for my dogs and was wondering how well does it really work. How long does the scent last and overall is it really worth the $10?
Emma P.
Sitka, KY
Which pethead product is your favorite?
Whitley G.
Does it foam and lather up good?