BY PET HEAD

For Pets That Rock!! I Love Pet Head®. Deodorizes & Freshens the Coat. Spearmint Lemongrass Scent. Powerful Yet Gentle Formula. Deodorizing Shampoo Show your pet some good clean fun!  Time to take care of that smelly pooch with our effective deodorizing shampoo.  This powerful yet gentle formula actually neutralizes odors - doesn t just cover them up!  Baking soda and ordenone work together to deodorize and freshen the coat.  Vegetable protein extract & hydrolyzed soy protein help build body and elasticity and leave the coat looking fuller and luscious. Pet Head. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "They have different scents and they all smell great my cat loves it and I also use the leave in condition from the same brand." in 8 reviews
  • "My dog smells so refreshing and so clean, that other people have noticed her scent during our walks, and have complimented her, and have even said they will be buying their dogs this shampoo is well. " in 6 reviews
  • "My dog is allergic to almost every dog shampoo so I am confident this brand is perfectly fine for most. " in 5 reviews
  • "She goes smelling around great all day, it also leaves my dogs coat a pretty shiny coat i recommend this to anyone and there dogs!" in 5 reviews
  • "She smells great after her bath and it makes her coat so soft and shiny!" in 5 reviews
Gayla W.
Georgetown, KY
My dog is a small breed, but is part hound and has that musky smell most hounds have. As long as I bathe him with this weekly, he doesn't have his "stink". Other products don't get rid of the smell, just mask it for a day or two. I've tried the grapefruit refreshing spray as well, and it is amazing. Great line of products!
Kayla H.
Knoxville , TN
I found a bottle of this on clearance at Target one day and snagged a bottle. We used it to bathe our husky and brush her out since she was blowing her coat and her fur smelled bad thanks to the humidity outside. This stuff smelled nice while going on, but afterwards it left a funky wet fur smell on her. I would not recommend this brand on dogs with thick coats like huskies.
Nicole M.
Radford, VA
I used a whole bottle. the product worked just fine for my dogs. it smells like strawberry smoothie. I wish the lid was not a screw off. it feels like I can't regulate the amount I am using. I just have to dump it on them
Jeannine P.
Syracuse, NY
I adore this brand. I bought it on a whim because it smelled good and was a cute bottle. I bathed my dog once a week and this shampoo not only made her smell SO good but her coat because super soft. I will continue to buy these pet pampering products
Amanda J.
I live on a cattle farm and our dog gets hot and rolls in cow poop at least once a week. We bought this hoping it would kill the smell and keep his body moisturized and persuade him to keep out of the cow poop due to dry skin. We bought it and he's went from once a week poo-party to now maybe once a month. He still hates baths, though.
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have used this on my pit mix for about a month and we love it! She smells great after her bath and it makes her coat so soft and shiny! It also helps remove any tough odors that she gets from playing outside.
Kara P.
Ooltewah, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I picked this up on a whim at home goods. This shampoo for dogs smells amazing! It's berry scent lasts forever on my dogs. The only con is that it doesn't have a good lather. Other than that it's fabulous!
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
The packaging was cute, it smelled amazing, so I bought! It's a nice thick shampoo, and lathers very nicely. It is hard to rinse out of the coat, and the product is rather expensive. I did notice it dried my dogs skin, so I discontinued use. It did leave her coat sofa and fluffy.
Amanda E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
First off, the scent, if you were to do a sniff test, it could easily pass as human shampoo. But that aside, it works. After a bath Smigel has the softest fur on the block. And is Frito smelling free for at least two or so weeks.
Anna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I like this because it cleans really well I was not a huge fan of the strong scent at first but it grew on me. It kept my dogs coat really shiny for days which is why I will repurchase again and again!
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
How is the smell?
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where can you purchase this in store?
Lynzi B.
I saw this stuff at Wal-Mart the other day when getting washing stuff for my dogs and was wondering how well does it really work. How long does the scent last and overall is it really worth the $10?
Emma P.
Sitka, KY
Which pethead product is your favorite?
Whitley G.
Does it foam and lather up good?