BY PET HEAD

For Pets That Rock!! I Love Pet Head®. Deodorizes & Freshens the Coat. Spearmint Lemongrass Scent. Powerful Yet Gentle Formula. Deodorizing Shampoo Show your pet some good clean fun!  Time to take care of that smelly pooch with our effective deodorizing shampoo.  This powerful yet gentle formula actually neutralizes odors - doesn t just cover them up!  Baking soda and ordenone work together to deodorize and freshen the coat.  Vegetable protein extract & hydrolyzed soy protein help build body and elasticity and leave the coat looking fuller and luscious. Pet Head. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "They have different scents and they all smell great my cat loves it and I also use the leave in condition from the same brand." in 8 reviews
  • "She has very sensitive skin, after trying multiple different dog shampoos/conditioners I came across this brand and stuck to it! " in 7 reviews
  • "My dog smells so refreshing and so clean, that other people have noticed her scent during our walks, and have complimented her, and have even said they will be buying their dogs this shampoo is well. " in 6 reviews
  • "She smells great after her bath and it makes her coat so soft and shiny!" in 5 reviews
  • "She goes smelling around great all day, it also leaves my dogs coat a pretty shiny coat i recommend this to anyone and there dogs!" in 5 reviews
Tristan D.
London, KY
Pet Lover Expert
This shpoo is amazing and goes a long way!! So many different scents! I absolutely love it and it seems to have a calming scent as well!
Holly S.
Bremen, GA
You can buy this shampoo in different smells but this one is my favorite. Leaves my dogs skin soft and smelling amazing until next wash!
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Pet Lover Expert
I love this pet shampoo! It makes my dog smell good and not have a weird odor that he sometimes has. Been using it for years!
Denise R.
This made my dog smell so good and her hair was so soft. Its a great product for dogs. It is a little pricey but worth it
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert
This is a super fun product! Smells grrat and my cat gets a kick out of it for sure. Bot to strong, light scent!
SuzanneChris H.
Knoxville, TN
Great product and even better value. I live the smell and cleans your pet right up. Suds up and rinses well
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
This stuff works wonders y'all. My dog gets pretty stinky in the summer and this always takes care of it.
Rhianna L.
Ponchatoula, LA
I use this in my grooming salon there products are really great. They smell and work really well on dogs.
Amanda W.
Norman, OK
My favorite shampoo for my pups! They smell amazing after using this and their coats are full of shine!
Sarah F.
N Charleston, SC
This stuff is amazing! My dog is an inside/outside dog so it's hard to find products that LAST!
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
How is the smell?
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Where can you purchase this in store?
Lynzi B.
I saw this stuff at Wal-Mart the other day when getting washing stuff for my dogs and was wondering how well does it really work. How long does the scent last and overall is it really worth the $10?
Emma P.
Sitka, KY
Which pethead product is your favorite?
Whitley G.
Does it foam and lather up good?