BY PET HEAD

For Pets That Rock!! I Love Pet Head®. Deodorizes & Freshens the Coat. Spearmint Lemongrass Scent. Powerful Yet Gentle Formula. Deodorizing Shampoo Show your pet some good clean fun!  Time to take care of that smelly pooch with our effective deodorizing shampoo.  This powerful yet gentle formula actually neutralizes odors - doesn t just cover them up!  Baking soda and ordenone work together to deodorize and freshen the coat.  Vegetable protein extract & hydrolyzed soy protein help build body and elasticity and leave the coat looking fuller and luscious. Pet Head. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "They have different scents and they all smell great my cat loves it and I also use the leave in condition from the same brand." in 8 reviews
  • "My dog smells so refreshing and so clean, that other people have noticed her scent during our walks, and have complimented her, and have even said they will be buying their dogs this shampoo is well. " in 6 reviews
  • "My dog is allergic to almost every dog shampoo so I am confident this brand is perfectly fine for most. " in 5 reviews
  • "She goes smelling around great all day, it also leaves my dogs coat a pretty shiny coat i recommend this to anyone and there dogs!" in 5 reviews
  • "She smells great after her bath and it makes her coat so soft and shiny!" in 5 reviews
Sandra D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love the Pet Head Dirty Talk Deodorizing Shampoo! The scent is lovely and not too overpowering. She doesn't seem to mind it and I get to keep her clean and smelling good. :) The awesome thing is that this stuff doesn't cover up odors, but it nuetralizes them. It has baking soda in it too. I suauly buy it at Drugstore.com because we don't have a Walgreens near by. It's affordable and there's usually a nice selection to choose from.
Jessica H.
The village , OK
I LOVE this stuff. They have a great line of products for sensitive skin, extreme odor, and tons more! I know people are turned away by the price BUT you really don't need that much, even on large dogs. AND the lower priced brands don't deodorize well so you end up buying more and using more. Anyway, this stuff is awesome and I highly recommend it!
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I picked this up primarily bc the bottle was so cute and it was at a great price. I have two tiny Italian greyhounds at home and I've had this shampoo for a year and there's still some left! The smell is AMAZE! It lathers right up and is easy((at least for me)) to wash my babies.
Kelly L.
Mt Sterling, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We used to use this shampoo for our dog, but after a while we decided to switch it up. This shampoo does smell nice, but the smell doesn't last long at all. My dog has fluffier, softer hair when we use the regular oatmeal shampoos. This shampoo it too expensive for what it is. I guess it's just the cute novelty of it that is the attraction.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
this is the only product I use on my two dogs!! I got it from Target the oatmeal one that I can use on my puppy along with my adult dog. goes on smoothly with some smell good cleanness to them. I can brush out their hair without many tangles which is always a blessing. it's a decent price and worth every penny
Suzie F.
Apex, NC
I love this! My puppy particularly hates bathing and water, but this soap is so soft and leaves him extra fluffy! I also love the way it smells, and that the scent seems to last for days. It's my favorite dog shampoo.
Tabatha H.
Mcchord Afb, WA
My chihuahua gets smelly pretty quickly, and I've tried A LOT of different shampoos. This one seems to hold the smell a lot longer, and it makes her fur very shiny and soft. She hates bathtime, so the fact that this lathers well and rinses off quickly is awesome. Other shampoos seem to just want to stick to her fur and it takes forever to get them out, while my poor dog is freaking out. It's more expensive, but well worth it!
Stephanie U.
Westminster , Ca
I used to use this one my shih-tzu (RIP😥) who had, typical to the breed, itchy, sensitive skin. He'd be up all night itching. The nights I'd wash him with this shampoo, though, he'd sleep so well that I was the one up all night because he was snoring so loud. It smells sooo good.
Kenny K.
Wouldn't recommend this so much on huge dogs as it can run out pretty quickly. It's perfect for longhaired, small breeds that really have a hard time drying fast and walk around the house smelling like wet dog for hours after a bath. This really gets rid of the odors so we don't have to shoo my poor dog because he smells unpleasant after a bath haha. For once, he'll be clean and actually smell clean too!
Jessica H.
One of my favorite dog shampoos! Will deff be buying it again! Not only did it get our dog very clean but it smells amazing, and the smell doesn't fade for a few days!! Not to expensive but its worth it in the end!! Our local Walmart sells it!! Recommend for days!!
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
How is the smell?
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where can you purchase this in store?
Lynzi B.
I saw this stuff at Wal-Mart the other day when getting washing stuff for my dogs and was wondering how well does it really work. How long does the scent last and overall is it really worth the $10?
Emma P.
Sitka, KY
Which pethead product is your favorite?
Whitley G.
Does it foam and lather up good?