BY PET HEAD

For Pets That Rock!! I Love Pet Head®. Deodorizes & Freshens the Coat. Spearmint Lemongrass Scent. Powerful Yet Gentle Formula. Deodorizing Shampoo Show your pet some good clean fun!  Time to take care of that smelly pooch with our effective deodorizing shampoo.  This powerful yet gentle formula actually neutralizes odors - doesn t just cover them up!  Baking soda and ordenone work together to deodorize and freshen the coat.  Vegetable protein extract & hydrolyzed soy protein help build body and elasticity and leave the coat looking fuller and luscious. Pet Head. see more...

Buy on petcare...
  • "They have different scents and they all smell great my cat loves it and I also use the leave in condition from the same brand." in 8 reviews
  • "My dog smells so refreshing and so clean, that other people have noticed her scent during our walks, and have complimented her, and have even said they will be buying their dogs this shampoo is well. " in 6 reviews
  • "She smells great after her bath and it makes her coat so soft and shiny!" in 5 reviews
  • "My dog is allergic to almost every dog shampoo so I am confident this brand is perfectly fine for most. " in 5 reviews
  • "She goes smelling around great all day, it also leaves my dogs coat a pretty shiny coat i recommend this to anyone and there dogs!" in 5 reviews
ashlee w.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love Bed Head and was elated to see that they have created pet products. The smell is fantastic, but it doesn't last too long on my dog. He felt soft for a bit, but not overly soft. I think it may have irritated his skin, so I would be forewarned when trying this. I ended up giving to a friend who enjoyed it much more.
Maryna Z.
Roselle, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Shampoo in a very interesting package, immediately attracts attention. I like this bottle.But the quality of the shampoo is average: it is not soapy, and because of this a large expense. The smell does not last long on the dog's coat and almost immediately disappears.Therefore, I do not put the highest marks. Shampoo is not bad, but you can buy much better.
KEVIN F.
Chase City, VA
I gave it a try. It was ok. Decent fruity smell is as good as I can describe it. It lathered up nicely and my dog smelled great but the smell didnt last very long. I may try again if in a pinch but I will more than likely go back to what I've been using
Summer S.
Oakdale, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have a pomeranian, & I'll be honest.. it's  SO much easier taking him to the groomers, but every so often he needs a bath in between haircuts & this is what we work with! We love it. It smells SO yummy & he always ends up out of the bath smelling delicious & his coat looks so nice!
Tina W.
Nederland, TX
My furry friends love bath time l have an Aussie and mixed breed
They smell really nice after a bath with this product and you can get in different varieties
I have never had any issues with them having any skin condition from this product
Try it out!!!
You will love the collection also💕
China M.
Matthews, NC
I love this dog shampoo! It leaves my dog's fur smelling good and super soft.  I got it as a gift from her groomer.  My dog is a 6lb Yorkie and Chihuahua mix.  My bigger dog has a double coat and this doesn't work as well on him but we have gotten him his own shampoo.  The price on this shampoo isn't bad at all and I will be repurchasing when it runs out. (She doesn't need too much so the bottle has lasted forever!)
Wendy H.
Sardinia, OH
Being a professional in-home groomer for over 20 years, I've used a lot of pet shampoos. I LOVE Pet Head products! They cleanse without overdrying, and are completely safe for sensitive pets. Each product smells amazing too!
Kelsey K.
Harvest, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The packaging is super cute! It also smells REALLY good. I live in an apartment, so I appreciate having something thats not an eyesore on the counter in the bathroom since we have such limited space. If your dog does not have sensitive skin, or you're really averse to smelly dogs, this product is awesome!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the smell of this dog shampoo. My friend used it on her pomeranians and recommended it to me. I love to use anything all natural for my boxer usually but I love this. I usually purchase it at Tj Maxx or Home Goods as the prices is very reasonable at a whopping $6 each! Try it my friends!
Hanna M.
Has a pure-bred AKC registered 13 year old Pomeranian and she sheds like a Siberian Husky x 8 so I picked up cat head due to the fact I love the series bed head and I will say that I loved it but it is not meet the standards I thought it was going to and that's why I've only has three stars
Brandy B.
Alabaster, AL
My pup has very sensitive skin. do you think this will work for him?
Diana G.
Huntsville, AL
Can I use this For a puppy ?
Jessica C.
Clinton, IN
How old does the dog have to be to use this?
Tasnim N.
Kebili, tunisia
Aww so cute ! I like pets
Kimberly C.
Lawrence, MA
What does this product smell like?