Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesPet Head
Dirty Talk Deodorizing Shampoo

Pet Head Dirty Talk Deodorizing Shampoo

by Pet Head

For Pets That Rock!! I Love Pet Head®. Deodorizes & Freshens the Coat. Spearmint Lemongrass Scent. Powerful Yet Gentle Formula. Deodorizing Shampoo Show your pet some good clean fun!  Time to take care of that smelly pooch with our effective deodorizing shampoo.  This powerful yet gentle formula actually neutralizes odors - doesn t just cover them up!  Baking soda and ordenone work together to deodorize and freshen the coat.  Vegetable protein extract & hydrolyzed soy protein help build body and elasticity and leave the coat looking fuller and luscious. Pet Head.

What does this smell like?
How long the fragrance persists? I have a big golden retriever and I want him to smell better after his baths.
How well does this product work?and if it does work for how long? My dogs love to go into the yard and roll around in filth that’s smells horrible. Does it get rid of the smell completely?
Start your review of Pet Head Dirty Talk Deodorizing Shampoo!
Product Highlights
They have different scents and they all smell great my cat loves it and I also use the leave in condition from the same brand.in reviews
My dog smells so refreshing and so clean, that other people have noticed her scent during our walks, and have complimented her, and have even said they will be buying their dogs this shampoo is well. in reviews
She smells great after her bath and it makes her coat so soft and shiny!in reviews
She goes smelling around great all day, it also leaves my dogs coat a pretty shiny coat i recommend this to anyone and there dogs!in reviews
My dog is allergic to almost every dog shampoo so I am confident this brand is perfectly fine for most. in reviews
Brittney C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pet Head Dirty Talk Deodorizing Shampoo uploaded by Brittney C.
I use the puppy shampoo by I ❤️ Pet Head. It’s amazing and smells like oranges. It doesn’t hurt my puppies skin or eyes if some accidentally get in them. It’s very affordable and cleans the dirt and grime out of my pups hair.
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
Pet Head Dirty Talk Deodorizing Shampoo uploaded by Holly W.
I LOVE DIRT TALK PET HEAD! My dog rolls in horse crap and swims in pond. It makes your dog SMELL SO GREAT! I bought mine at my local Walmart ! My dog stands and SMELLS AND LICKS the water coming down his face witch he does not do with other dog shampoo! I would RECOMMEND this to anyone who has a dog. SKIP the other dog shampoos and go with this item it's the best !!!
Brandy H.
Dennis, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Pet Head Dirty Talk Deodorizing Shampoo uploaded by Brandy H.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I love this Shampoo and how it gets my fur baby squeaky clean and smelling GREAT! It hasn't irritated her skin any and I have been using it for about 2 months now. Its definitely a 5!!!🐶🐕🐾
Suzie F.
Apex, NC
Pet Head Dirty Talk Deodorizing Shampoo uploaded by Suzie F.
I love this! My puppy particularly hates bathing and water, but this soap is so soft and leaves him extra fluffy! I also love the way it smells, and that the scent seems to last for days. It's my favorite dog shampoo.
Joey R.
Gibsonia, PA
I love the way this shampoo smells on my shih tzu, Leia, but I wish the great scent lasted longer. After about three days there's no more pleasing aroma and she really never gets what you'd call stinky, but just smells not so fresh. Lathers adequately and is as easy to use as any dog shampoo.
Blaire L.
Dalton, OH
This product works great to get rid of awful odors my dog picks up from being outside. He loves it and it smells great!
Felicia L.
Mckeesport, PA
Pet Head Dirty Talk Deodorizing Shampoo uploaded by Felicia L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love pet head. For any of you with dogs that have long and/or fluffy fur, I highly recommend the pet head products. I have an Australian Shepard, while they already have pretty fur I never knew how beautiful and soft her fur could truly be until I tried pet head. The cream rinse and leave in conditioner are especially beneficial, and the products smell amazing!
Allison W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I have an English Staffordshire Terrier named BZ, who just happens to HATE baths! Before discovering Pet Head Dirty Talk Deodorizing Shampoo, we had to throw on our bathing suits, line the bathroom with old crappy beach towels, and put BZ in his harness. It's the ONLY way to keep him in the tub because he's so incredibly strong! After a generous amount of product has been applied, thoroughly massage the shampoo for a few minutes to remove dirt, debris, shedding fur, dead skin cells, and odors. When he's finished, his fur is so clean and soft, smells so fresh, and looks shiny and healthy. The scent is a blend of spearmint and lemongrass, not an overly floral/fruity scent. I do love that this contains baking soda to eliminate odors, not cover them up!
KEVIN F.
Chase City, VA
Pet Head Dirty Talk Deodorizing Shampoo uploaded by KEVIN F.
I gave it a try. It was ok. Decent fruity smell is as good as I can describe it. It lathered up nicely and my dog smelled great but the smell didnt last very long. I may try again if in a pinch but I will more than likely go back to what I've been using
Cassie W.
Denham Spgs, LA
This product is the best dog shampoo ever! I don’t have to worry about chemicals that are harmful to my babies! I recommend this product over other dog shampoos!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrea B.