BY PET HEAD

For Pets That Rock!! I Love Pet Head®. Deodorizes & Freshens the Coat. Spearmint Lemongrass Scent. Powerful Yet Gentle Formula. Deodorizing Shampoo Show your pet some good clean fun!  Time to take care of that smelly pooch with our effective deodorizing shampoo.  This powerful yet gentle formula actually neutralizes odors - doesn t just cover them up!  Baking soda and ordenone work together to deodorize and freshen the coat.  Vegetable protein extract & hydrolyzed soy protein help build body and elasticity and leave the coat looking fuller and luscious. Pet Head. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "They have different scents and they all smell great my cat loves it and I also use the leave in condition from the same brand." in 8 reviews
  • "She has very sensitive skin, after trying multiple different dog shampoos/conditioners I came across this brand and stuck to it! " in 7 reviews
  • "My dog smells so refreshing and so clean, that other people have noticed her scent during our walks, and have complimented her, and have even said they will be buying their dogs this shampoo is well. " in 6 reviews
  • "She smells great after her bath and it makes her coat so soft and shiny!" in 5 reviews
  • "She goes smelling around great all day, it also leaves my dogs coat a pretty shiny coat i recommend this to anyone and there dogs!" in 5 reviews
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
I LOVE DIRT TALK PET HEAD! My dog rolls in horse crap and swims in pond. It makes your dog SMELL SO GREAT! I bought mine at my local Walmart ! My dog stands and SMELLS AND LICKS the water coming down his face witch he does not do with other dog shampoo! I would RECOMMEND this to anyone who has a dog. SKIP the other dog shampoos and go with this item it's the best !!!
Kelly L.
Mt Sterling, KY
We used to use this shampoo for our dog, but after a while we decided to switch it up. This shampoo does smell nice, but the smell doesn't last long at all. My dog has fluffier, softer hair when we use the regular oatmeal shampoos. This shampoo it too expensive for what it is. I guess it's just the cute novelty of it that is the attraction.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
this is the only product I use on my two dogs!! I got it from Target the oatmeal one that I can use on my puppy along with my adult dog. goes on smoothly with some smell good cleanness to them. I can brush out their hair without many tangles which is always a blessing. it's a decent price and worth every penny
Jessica H.
One of my favorite dog shampoos! Will deff be buying it again! Not only did it get our dog very clean but it smells amazing, and the smell doesn't fade for a few days!! Not to expensive but its worth it in the end!! Our local Walmart sells it!! Recommend for days!!
KEVIN F.
Chase City, VA
I gave it a try. It was ok. Decent fruity smell is as good as I can describe it. It lathered up nicely and my dog smelled great but the smell didnt last very long. I may try again if in a pinch but I will more than likely go back to what I've been using
Suzie F.
Apex, NC
I love this! My puppy particularly hates bathing and water, but this soap is so soft and leaves him extra fluffy! I also love the way it smells, and that the scent seems to last for days. It's my favorite dog shampoo.
Jade M.
I have a dog with sensitive skin and this works great for her. The smell is great and she seems to like the way it makes her fur feel. I do prefer another shampoo that I buy from petco, but this one is good and cheap.
Kara P.
Ooltewah, TN
I picked this up on a whim at home goods. This shampoo for dogs smells amazing! It's berry scent lasts forever on my dogs. The only con is that it doesn't have a good lather. Other than that it's fabulous!
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
My dog is too big to bathe at home now, but we did use this when he was smaller and found the results to be good! They had a ton of scents that smelled great and didn't dry out my dogs sensitive skin.
sasha t.
Hatton, ND
I love this brand of dog shampoo! I have the watermelon one, and it makes my dog smell fantastic so he doesn't make all of my blankets smell like a dirty foot haha!
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
How is the smell?
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Where can you purchase this in store?
Lynzi B.
I saw this stuff at Wal-Mart the other day when getting washing stuff for my dogs and was wondering how well does it really work. How long does the scent last and overall is it really worth the $10?
Emma P.
Sitka, KY
Which pethead product is your favorite?
Whitley G.
Does it foam and lather up good?