Pet Guard Beef Jerky for Dogs (Single) 3 Ounces uploaded by Liz R.

BY PET GUARD

Cynthia F.
Stuart, FL
I usually do not give my dogs treats but this one is a winner... my dogs had no adverse effects from eating them. I would recommend this for anyone with dogs that may not do well with other brands.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought these for my dog and she loved them. I put a few of them in a ziplock bag to send with her when she goes to see my boyfriends mom. Well, she didn't realize that they were dog treats and she ate them. She said they were good too! So If these are good for humans (not recommended), I'm sure that your dog will enjoy them too!
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
What a better way to treat your pooch or two or three etc. with Beef Jerky Treats by PetGuard. Keeps their teeth strong, Clean and jaws strong and let's them have they're own quality time.
Anarchy g.
Omg my puppy loves these. they aren't too expensive but when she wants onee after another it gets up there. she cant get enough of thesea!!
Ty R.
Carson, MS
These are my boy's favorite treats! Great to use as a training tool or just as a snack anytime! Your doggie will love them!!
Kathleen J.
Georgetown, KY
We give these to our big dogs. They love. When we hold up different types of treats, they usually signal for this
Brittney M.
Taylors, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs love these. But who doesn't love beef jerky. I have a large dog. She is a Great Dane.
Nia S.
Ooh my dogs love this. They will line up to get their treat the minute me touch this bag. Worth the few extra bucks