Pet Goods Mfg   Imports Pet Goods 30-Inch by 36-Inch Collegiate Pillow Pet Bed, University of Alabama uploaded by Jamie S.

BY PET GOODS MFG IMPORTS #65 in Pet First Aid

Pet Goods Mfg Imports Pet Goods 30-Inch by 36-Inch Collegiate Pillow Pet Bed, University of Alabama
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Lyerly, GA
This bed is the perfect bed for my Roll Tide dog!! Not only is it beautiful Alabama crimson but it is also very cozy comfy and the perfect sized for my schnauzer. It's also very easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth for any spills. Great bed and beautiful and perfect price!!
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
My dog is very picky about what he lays on so I'm not sure if a doggy bed would work but it seems nice. The only thing I would change would be the logo as I am a Penn state fan!
Brandy I.
Brandy I.
Pryor, OK
I wad so pleased with these beds, now my dog has a bed to match my kids. Plus it was the perfect size for him and very soft.
kelli g.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Pet Lover Expert
I love anything Alabama!!!! TThis is super cute and my dog loves it! We are huge bama fans here in our house. I love this!
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Pet Lover Expert
We are a big alabama fan in our family and this bed is perfect for our mini schnauzer. Roll Tide! She even has a jersey!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Cisco, IL
Who wouldn't love this bed?! roll tide ♡♡♡♡ it's a pet favorite anyways, durable!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Pet Lover Expert
My pet loves this bed. It is super comfy. And I love it cause it is very easy to clean!