Pet Goods Mfg   Imports Pet Goods 30-Inch by 36-Inch Collegiate Pillow Pet Bed, University of Alabama uploaded by Jamie S.

BY PET GOODS MFG IMPORTS

Pet Goods Mfg Imports Pet Goods 30-Inch by 36-Inch Collegiate Pillow Pet Bed, University of Alabama
Jamie S.
Lyerly, GA
This bed is the perfect bed for my Roll Tide dog!! Not only is it beautiful Alabama crimson but it is also very cozy comfy and the perfect sized for my schnauzer. It's also very easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth for any spills. Great bed and beautiful and perfect price!!
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
My dog is very picky about what he lays on so I'm not sure if a doggy bed would work but it seems nice. The only thing I would change would be the logo as I am a Penn state fan!
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love anything Alabama!!!! TThis is super cute and my dog loves it! We are huge bama fans here in our house. I love this!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We are a big alabama fan in our family and this bed is perfect for our mini schnauzer. Roll Tide! She even has a jersey!
Brandy I.
Pryor, OK
I wad so pleased with these beds, now my dog has a bed to match my kids. Plus it was the perfect size for him and very soft.
April L.
Findlay , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product! Highly recommend to everybody! Very useful and practical! Love love love!
Amanda W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My pet loves this bed. It is super comfy. And I love it cause it is very easy to clean!
Miranda L.
Cisco, IL
Who wouldn't love this bed?! roll tide ♡♡♡♡ it's a pet favorite anyways, durable!