BY PET GEAR

Ultra-light pet stroller - ice blue (small) see more...

Pet Gear Ultra-Light Pet Stroller - Ice Blue (Small)
  • "its a great way to make traveling easier... it's excellent for walking around crowded areas and avoiding a stressful situation for your pet!" in 1 review
  • "I love this for my small dog." in 1 review
Natalie E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this! Good price. They love to get in it and go for a walk outdoors. It met my expectations. Love that it zips so they can’t get out. Fits both my cats, 12 pounds and 6 pounds. Would buy again.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My little guy loves this stroller. I bought it for my older dog who simply turned her nose up to it. She'd rather stay home, be carried or wear herself out walking; my puppy loves it. They are not cheap, they are rickety however I would recommend it.
ashlyn j.
Wilmington, NC
I have an older mixed breed dog who weighs 15 lbs and has started developing arthritis. I also have a little puppy who LOVES to go on his walks through the neighborhood. Not wanting to leave my older dog behind since she has trouble walking far, I got this goofy-looking thing and figured I would give it a try. It really is a life saver. Now my puppy can get his exercise and we don't have to go home early because of the older dog. The older dog LOVES being able to stay out longer without being in pain. I put a blanket in the seat so she can get comfortable and open the top so she can see everything. The wheels are nice and big, they go over bumps and cracks in pavement seamlessly. There's also plenty of storage for toys/water/etc so we can pack it up and go to the park.
anahy g.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I bought this for one of my dogs but he doesn't like to go in it:( it can be great to take your gogos out to the park or something, but in my case my dogs would rather walk themselves. I purchased this at petsco a couple months ago but sadly have not used it at all!
yadira b.
Riverside, CA
this would be perfect for my little pomerainian since she is pregnant and is always tierd but loves to go outdoors and get to see the world. I would be able to take her to more stores. since some stores dont allow pet unless there inside a bag or anything that keeps them from running lose.
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
I bought this as a gift for my grandma as she likes to go for walk carrying her little dog as he can't walk to much anymore. She adores it! It is lightweight and easy to handle and she likes that her dog feels safe and protected during their walks.
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
I've seen quite a few neighbors who have little dogs use this stroller. My Maltese is getting older but still lovvvves the outdoors...and plays and runs until her arthritis bothers her. I will be purchasing this stroller for my pup...and I'll know she is safe and fussed over when my friends look in the canopy. Toooo Cute!
Joni W.
North Adams, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I have this stroller for my small dog and my cat. Both my pets LOVE this! its a great way to make traveling easier... it's excellent for walking around crowded areas and avoiding a stressful situation for your pet! couldn't have asked for a better product!
Jordan H.
Love this but my dog can fit his head out the side and the mesh is on A medium side of sturdy my dog how ever tried to tear it up but he can't but I love this product!!
Sarah N.
Some of you are most likely thinking that people are crazy for buying this but really its awesome when you maybe need to jog and don't want you pup to be at home alone just put it in this especially if it doesn't like being on a leash
Mallory M.
South Haven, MI
Where can you get these and what is the price?