BY PET GEAR #100 in Pet First Aid

The Travel Lite steel crate is made with powder coated steel wire and a blowmolded base that protects floors and carpets. It has an insulated base that helps keep base cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Also resists cracking in cold weather. Built in wheels and handle for easy transport wether open or closed. Two doors with the large primary door opening up and out of the way like a garage door. Unique styled arched wire looks great in any room. Item# TL5927BK Color: Black Actual Dimensions of Product 27L x 18W x 21H Package Dimensions 27.5L x 18.5W x 5H Weight: 18 lbs For pets up to 30 lbs. see more...

Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Lyndhurst, OH
Just bought this crate and I love it for my dog. It's just the right size, it was cheap and easy to find on Amazon.com and my dog seems to like it better then other crates we have been trying in the past. It's easy to carry, close and fold up. This is a winner!
Dilven S.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
Pet Lover Expert
Purchased this to potty train our pup but it never worked or maybe we Just didn't do a great job. Our Pekingese absolutely hates this thing. He cries & howls when we put him in it. I don't think we would re-purchase it.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Pet Lover Expert
This crate is perfect for your small fur baby. It is sturdy and you can rest assured that your pet will stay secure and safe while you are away. It is also great for road trips!
José L.
José L.
Hilmar, CA
A mi perro le encanta, le gusta dormir en el ya que se siente protegida y segura. Para mi fue muy fácil de armar y como no pesa mucho la puedo mover sin dificultad.
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
My dog loves this cage it's his house he has his little bed and blanket he hides
Jesse V.
Jesse V.
Pet Lover Expert
These crates are great for training a puppy! Do not feel bad that you are crating your dog, this space will grow on them and they will find comfort in their crate! I've never personally tried this company but these are very easy to clean which I love
harmonee f.
harmonee f.
Wauchula, FL
I dint use this for dogs. But it's great. Easy for cleaning and the door is wide enough for all the hay to come out.
Heather S.
Heather S.
We have 2 of the small cages for our dogs. They are great, durable, and clean easly. I recommend these cages.
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Fairlawn, OH
This gives ample room for our dog, is very sturdy, and is super easy to clean. Couldn't be happier with the quality, size, and durability
Lea S.
Lea S.
Dexter, MO
Love these crates. Great for travel. Also works great to just use outside for puppies while you work around the yard and not have to worry about them running off.