3 colors available

BY PET GEAR

Cocoa soft step ii see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I gave the stairs to my moms small dog and she loves them and uses them everyday to get off and on the living room couch!" in 5 reviews
  • "I have a pom and bought this for him as he got older we have hard wood floors and was scared when he jumped off the bed or chair he would break his legs but he loves this step.. well worth the buy" in 3 reviews
Devin F.
Devin F.
I got this for my small dog so she could get up onto the bed by herself so she didn't have to cry until somebody picked her up and it works great. Not only do they work well but they are cute too and I would also recommend this to cat owners.
Tracelle N.
Tracelle N.
My June loves having access to my bed do these pet stairs are perfect for her. She had pink at my house and light blue at my ex,
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
Pet Lover Expert
What a great product. My dog boots is part Lab part Pit Bull and as she got older she was having problems with her hips and couldn't get up onto the bed anymore..She is about 60lbs so its hard for me to lift her up every time so we bought the stairs for her at Petco..They really were not that expensive and it made life so much easier for both boots and us..I definitely recommend this product for pet owners who find themselves in a similar situation.
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Our bed is rally high so this allows our dog to climb up. She loves it. It's a little pricey though. I don't think we would but it again.
Julia Mae B.
Julia Mae B.
Pet Lover Expert
These are SO stylish! And help dogs that are tiny or old able to get on your bed or couch without your help! Look at the cute colors!
Charlie T.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love these steps so much! They are a life saver for my poor mattress. The cat can get up with ease instead of clawing the sides.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Pet Lover Expert
I have this for my small dogs to get in and out of the bed. They love them and use them everyday. Great for dogs that have hip problems as they don't have to put so much pressure on them when climbing up and down.
Joanna J.
Joanna J.
Galivants Ferry, SC
I've got one of these for my small dog an she used it with know problem. It is not expensive either an it is light weight to.
Rhianna L.
Rhianna L.
Ponchatoula, LA
Price is alittle to high i dont think it cost that much to make these however they do work and look good. So i will give it 5 stars
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Pet Lover Expert
Perfect to help your smaller fur babies climb and easily access higher places. They're soft and are accessible to them
Daisy T.
Daisy T.
Westminster , CA
Is this soft
Yo quiero unooooo
Granbury, TX
What height do the steps reach?
Allysa C.
Allysa C.
Do these come in smaller sizes? My dogs are small and have a hard time jumping
Granbury, TX
What height do the steps reach?