BY PET GEAR

Cocoa soft step ii see more...

Pet Gear Soft Step II Pet Stairs - Oatmeal
  • "I gave the stairs to my moms small dog and she loves them and uses them everyday to get off and on the living room couch!" in 5 reviews
  • "I have a pom and bought this for him as he got older we have hard wood floors and was scared when he jumped off the bed or chair he would break his legs but he loves this step.. well worth the buy" in 3 reviews
Amy M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves his steps he can get in and out the bed with out having to jump. I love them because i don't have to worry about him being able to get on the bed when I am not home. I got it from pet smart online I have a big bed and a small dog so these help a lot. I have bought 2 more for my kids bed so he can get in and out the bed with them , with out getting hurt.
Ashley W.
Jonesboro, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: 'Soft Step Ii' Pet Stair 16 in more...
My dog has really short legs and we have a king size bed that’s pretty tall. She use to have a lot of trouble getting on and off the bed so we got the steps and she loves them!
Jackie S.
Caryville , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs are getting older and it's hard for them to jump so I got one of these and they can now get in and out of bed without crying . (Poor babies)

So these are worth it if you have a four legged baby that can't get in bed with you.
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is great my dog has very short legs he can get in my chair by my bed but he can't get on the bed this is very good little short-legged little fur babies I would recommend them
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What a great product. My dog boots is part Lab part Pit Bull and as she got older she was having problems with her hips and couldn't get up onto the bed anymore..She is about 60lbs so its hard for me to lift her up every time so we bought the stairs for her at Petco..They really were not that expensive and it made life so much easier for both boots and us..I definitely recommend this product for pet owners who find themselves in a similar situation.
Rosemarie W.
Buffalo, NY
I like the soft stairs ,my dog is little and looks to come up on my bed so I lean them up against the side of the bed so he can come right up I had the heart stairs once and the dog got hurt on them I didn't like that after that so I look for something like this and found these and they work great so I never have to worry about my dog getting hurt on the other ones again definitely good for a little dogs.
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
Everyone talks about getting this for their dogs but I actually got it from my cat. She's a little over 20 and has some trouble either her front legs so she can't jump directly off of surfaces. When I first got these she wouldn't use them, it took her A LOT of time to get used to. I love that they have helped her get around so much better. I need to buy some more for around the house!
Kelli S.
New Orleans, LA
I bought this for my yorkie poo when we first got her at 6 weeks old. she figured out how to walk up it and onto the bed within a couple of weeks. she's 4 years old now and still uses the stairs. great form of exercise and adds convenience for her when she wants to get onto the bed.
only problem is that on hardwood floors, the stairs tend to move around a lot.
Jeannine G.
Sicklerville, NJ
When my yorkie started to have trouble getting on and off the couch I purchased these steps. She had no trouble getting used to them. I added a carpet runner (underneath the steps) only because we have hard wood floors and she is so good at the steps she runs up and down them and was sliding across the floor going down them! Now the runner eliminates that!
Devin F.
I got this for my small dog so she could get up onto the bed by herself so she didn't have to cry until somebody picked her up and it works great. Not only do they work well but they are cute too and I would also recommend this to cat owners.
Daisy T.
Westminster , CA
Is this soft
Ashley S.
Brookville, IN
Do these come in different sizes? My dog has tiny legs and we have a really tall bed.
Kyli P.
Granbury, TX
What height do the steps reach?
Allysa C.
Do these come in smaller sizes? My dogs are small and have a hard time jumping
Kyli P.
Granbury, TX
What height do the steps reach?