Pet Gear Pet Gear Car Seat & Carrier for cats and dogs up to 20-pounds, Black uploaded by Keesha F.

BY PET GEAR

The Signature Pet Soft Car Seat Carrier easily attaches with the car seat belt to keep your carrier secure in the seat and your pet safe. Features: Carrier and car seat all in one Front and top zippered mesh windows Fleece pad cover is washable Tether included for keeping your pet close at hand Rear storage pouches and seat belt strap 19"L x 12.5"W x 12"H see more...

Keesha F.
Jeffersonvlle, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Louis loves this carrier. I bring him to stores and the vet in this. He uses it as a travel crate and loves running back inside to rest or hide out. This is highly recommended and Louis approved 👍
Jordan K.
Lubbock, TX
I need one of these for my cats! I will be travelling a lot this summer back home and I would love to bring little Xander along. This looks good and stable for the animal!
Cynthia G.
Kendallville, IN
Max LOVES his car rides. but when its only one person, and thats the driver how do you watch a dog?

you purchase one of these bad boys!!

he took awhile to adjust but he loves it. because hes in the car.
Robyn S.
I found my cat was much more relaxed riding in the car in this carrier versus the hard plastic carrier. It's easier to carry than the hard plastic one, as well.
Jennifer J.
Santa Maria, CA
I have this one. While I love that it can fold down while not in use I don't like how it keeps a tilt when you pop it back, or least mine does.
kim m.
okemah, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Was just the right size that i need for my little dog was durable and made with strong material I would buy it for my litte animals