BY PET GEAR

Easy step 1 pet stairs in light cocoa make it simple and comfortable for your pet dog to climb. The pet stairs have a plastic frame with a removable cotton lining for easy cleanup. Their non-skid bottom keeps the stairs in place. For dogs of all ages. see more...

• "These are a great product for small dogs." in 1 review
Sandra L.
W Hollywood , CA
My 2 english bulldogs use these steps to climb up our bed. They are 60 and 55 lbs. I have these steps for a couple of years and it is still intact, no bending, or scratches. The rug pads are removable so you throw them in the washer and it's done.
Meg B.
Star City, AR
These are a great product for small dogs. We bought them in hopes that my older pomeranian would use them to get on the couch but he is skiddish and won't use them.
Alexis B.
My German Shepard has hip dyplaysia and it is extremely hard for him to get on beds and jump in the car this device is extremely useful I love it!!!
hannah W.
El Cajon , Ca
This is great helps the pups and old dogs get up withougt jumoing or having to lift them up at night cuz their so short buy it its great
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
These are so cute and worth they money if you have a dachshund and yorkies and other small breeds its easy on they leg joints and backs.
Kaleigh C.