BY PET GEAR

The Easy Step Pet Stair has wide, deep steps to give smaller dogs the ability to get their entire body on each platform and large dogs the ability to comfortably climb the stairs. The innovative incline of each step reduces the amount of stairs needed to climb eliminating stress on your pet. The carpet tread removes easily and is machine washable. The stair easily snaps together (no tools required). Features: Wide, Deep Steps Includes: 1 Easy Step Pet Stair Color: Tan Materials: Blow-Molded Plastic, Carpet Fabric Dimensions: 33.5"L x 16"W x 30.5"H Weight: 18 lbs see more...

Allison  U.
Allison U.
Roanoke, VA
Love having these around I have a small dog and I big bed. She couldn't jump up and I felt like jumping down was hurting her! Great idea
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Even though my puppy always makes her way on my bed, this is always easier for her
Heather H.
Heather H.
Browns Mills, NJ
Love these! I have a little pudge of a pup and these help her up on the bed without me having to break my back!