BY BISSELL #11 in Cleanup & Odor Control

Formulated to remove tough pet messes. Use for pet stains, tracked-in dirt, and tough pet odors on carpets and upholstery. Patented odor elimination technology. No. 72U8: Size: 32 oz, Type: Liquid, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bottle No. 72U81: Size: 52... see more...

Lindsay L.
Sylva, NC
Having two dogs can make things interesting in your household. From throw up stains to accidental pee stains, the Bissel pet carpet cleaner is always there to assist with removing those pesty little stains. I am a faithful customer of this product.
Joya W.
We really like this cleaner, it works very well. I wish I didn’t smell so strong but that is something I can get past. I like that I can control how much I put in my machine. You can get this at stores where carpet cleaner is sold, or amazon.
Margaret G.
Vancouver
This is so easy to use with the machine. Picks up dirt so well. Pet stain are not stains with this product matched with the machine. It makes the whole house smell good. I just did mine 4 days ago. Well my son did.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park
Love this for use in our carpet shampooer. You will look at the dirty water and think “wow all of that was in my carpets” because it pulls so much out. Works fantastically. Would definitely recommend
Madison. W.
Orange Park
This stuffs awesome. I use it in my regular carpet cleaner and it completely removes all traces of any type of accident. Pet or human! The smell is more industrial to me.
Melody F.
Abilene, TX
I use the Bissell brand name due to have the carpet cleaner vacuum. This works well for any stain, cleans up well without leaving residue. Not the best for urine tho.
Terri N.
This product does a great job of removing stains caked into my carpet and pet orders that linger forever. I use it with my carpet cleaner once a month or so.
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
I live in a home with 2 dogs and 2 cats so sometimes it can be hard to keep my carpet looking and smelling fresh. I think out of all pet formula carpet cleaners, Bissel is one of the best working ones. It's good at getting dirt/mud out of the carpet (which is a plus since my yard is muddy this time of year).
Britney N.
Cynthiana, KY
This product really does help clean up the dirt and grime that is brought into your home by everyday by everyday use and/or pets. Especially when using with a carpet shampooer! I didn't realize I had that dirty of carpets until I emptied the dirty water from my shampooer! Yuck! Great product!!
Addison W.
Fruitport, MI
Really like the pet products from Bissel. I have a cat that sometimes leaves "oopses" on the carpet but Bissel products do a great job of not only cleaning but odor eliminating as well! The carpet cleaner works great every time. Highly recommend.
Lucy M.
Fresno, CA
Would this product work on old pet stains?
Jaycie R.
Russellville, AR
I'm desperate for a really good carpet cleaner! Mainly for odors. Any suggestions?
Krystan S.
Lorton, VA
Any luck with using this cleanser and not having repeat offenses in the same spot?