BY PET FACTORY INC

Made with USA grown cattle hides. Perfectly delicious and perfectly sized for the mouths of larger breeds. Long lasting / 12 inch. Made with usa grown cattle hides.: Size: 12 in./1 ct. see more...

Misty S.
Gastonia , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Rawhide can be dangerous to pets. I wish they'd take it off the market. As a products, I'm sure this is a fine brand, but rawhide itself has always been a no-no with my pets.
tabitha f.
Corpus Christi, TX
Great product just wish they were way larger and thicker because my bull terrier will chew through one in like 30 minutes. But it does keep her entertained so I cant complain
Mandi S.
Cleveland, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves these. as soon as he gets it, he settles down and within an hour, its gone. not sure if he's hiding them or really actually eating it
Megan L.
Northville, MI
My dog loves these rawhides!! I love them because they're made in the US. I refuse to feed my fur baby products made in China.
Lori K.
Alto, MI
My dog loves these, she carries them around in her mouth showing everyone before she lays down to chew it.
Kayla P.
West Covina, CA
My dogs love these a little too much I can only give them one a day because they'll eat all of them