BY PET FACTORY INC

American Dog Clear Basted Rawhide Bones will make your dog happy and keep your dog entertained for hours. These tasty and long-lasting dog treats are made in the USA with cowhide from US raised cattle. Great tasting and wont stain because bones are made with a clear baste. Ingredient: Beef. Size: 8. see more...

• Is this better than other brands 1 Answers
  • Are these safe for small dogs I'm afraid of them choking ?11 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kerina H.
I love these. I have two dogs and they both adore these bones. They are certified from th U.S and the basting is safe and healthy for dogs. No matter what kind or what size I recommend these for all dogs.
Tanisha F.
Greenville, SC
A man's bestfriend? Talk about a dogs ! I purchased this online about a month ago, and I loved it. My dog was so happy. Great value, for a little price, and it was totally worth it! I will be sure to buy again.
Valentina B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Muy buenos para entretener a los perros. Antes tenian uno hasta que acabaron por completo con el y no se porque no lo segui comprando. pero son muy buenos
Sarah F.
Athens, OH
My dog loves these! The company is great and I love that they are certified made in the USA!
Catherine H.
CINCINNATI, OH
This is my dogs favorite. he loves these and wants to eat every single one ever made lol
Naiyurima G.
It's perfect for my baby dog ­čśŹ I really love this product! I recommend and I give 5 stars
Hanna H.
Tazewell, TN
My little dog Sophie loves these! They are great! Recommend these 100% to dog owners .
Rosa C.
Guayaquil.
Que puedo decir es excelente y Es lo queas le gusta a mis perros ­čÉ ellos encantados
Tamara O.
Odessa, TX
Are these safe for small dogs I'm afraid of them choking ?
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Is this better than other brands