BY PET FACTORY

Boots and barkley natural rawhide chips - 32 oz. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "One of my dogs favorite treats." in 1 review
  • "What a great product both my doggies go hours chewing on these things." in 1 review
  • "I give him one almost every day and he makes quick work of it." in 1 review
  • "These keep my small dog entertained for hours, but they only last my large dog about 10 minutes-he gets them moist enough that he can swallow them whole, which is incredibly dangerous for his intestines and could potentially result in him needing surgery." in 1 review
Chris W.
Wigan
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A good buy for any pet they love rawhide chews but branded chews are a waste of money, there no different than any market one
Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Don't ever give your dog a rawhide chew. They don't digest properly and can become stuff in their throats or stomach. I honestly don't know why they still make these things.
Brittany B.
Romeoville, IL
These are decent. I find that my dog likes all of his other raw hides more than this one. He will leave these unfinished why others types are gone in a day
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have a 50 pound German Shepherd mix and she LOVES these rawhide chips.

I like that they are thin and medium in size because she doesn't choke on them or try to swallow large chunks. As a reminder, any treat should be given to a dog under supervision.

I usually give her one 2-3 times a week and she has never had any problem chewing or digesting them. Also one perk of chewing on them is that her teeth are in great shape. I took her to the vet a couple months ago for a skin tag check and the vet told me her teeth were "beautiful" 3 times.

The value of these is pretty good, they are available at Target.
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
Honestly, I think all rawhide chips seem to be the same. They all seem to be priced around $12, and my dog doesn't seem to prefer one brand over another. These are just as good as any.
Erin M.
We always have these in the house for our 2 pups. They get a rawhide each daily. I get these at Target and there's almost always a Target Cartwheel app deal on them
Jesslyn C.
Bossier City, LA
My dog is about 25-30lbs mixed breed who loves chews. I tried this out while at Target. This is the first and only time he has thrown up when eating something and not sick. We verified that it was the cause when we checked the throw up and eliminated all other possibilities. Will not buy another Boots & Barkley chew or treat.
Meghan M.
My dogs love rawhides. I normally get then a different brand, but we were low and I was at Target, so I figured I would try these ones. There are a few decent sizes pieces, but for the most part, these are too small and VERY flimsy. My dogs go through one in a minute, if that. I really wouldn't recommend these and won't be buying them again. If you want decent rawhides, go with a different brand.
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
We love giving our dog these. It really keeps her busy for a short period of time.
Melony L.
One of my dogs favorite treats. He seems to really like them. I think they help with plaque on their teeth too.
Meghan M.
How often do you give your dog a rawhide?
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
Are these good for a dog? I love everything boots and Barkley but I'm Not sure how well raw hide chips are.
Darian H.
Athens, Ga
I hear these are not good for dogs, is that true