BY PET FACTORY

Boots and barkley natural rawhide chips - 32 oz. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "One of my dogs favorite treats." in 1 review
  • "What a great product both my doggies go hours chewing on these things." in 1 review
  • "I give him one almost every day and he makes quick work of it." in 1 review
  • "These keep my small dog entertained for hours, but they only last my large dog about 10 minutes-he gets them moist enough that he can swallow them whole, which is incredibly dangerous for his intestines and could potentially result in him needing surgery." in 1 review
Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Don't ever give your dog a rawhide chew. They don't digest properly and can become stuff in their throats or stomach. I honestly don't know why they still make these things.
Jesslyn C.
Barksdale Afb, LA
My dog is about 25-30lbs mixed breed who loves chews. I tried this out while at Target. This is the first and only time he has thrown up when eating something and not sick. We verified that it was the cause when we checked the throw up and eliminated all other possibilities. Will not buy another Boots & Barkley chew or treat.
Jennifer S.
Spring Hill, FL
Please do NOT use these or any rawhide for your dog. My dog got rawhide stuck in his throat, and my vet said he was lucky because some dogs get it stuck in their intestines and need surgery since they can not digest the rawhide. I will go with an easier to digest chew from now on like bully sticks, (tendon and ligament) or even pig ears. My dog's health and safety are most important!
Holly M.
golden, MO
These are horrible rawhides. If you are going to use rawhides please pick a different brand.
Meghan M.
My dogs love rawhides. I normally get then a different brand, but we were low and I was at Target, so I figured I would try these ones. There are a few decent sizes pieces, but for the most part, these are too small and VERY flimsy. My dogs go through one in a minute, if that. I really wouldn't recommend these and won't be buying them again. If you want decent rawhides, go with a different brand.
Nicole E.
My dog ate an entire one in about an hour and then his poo was complete mush.. would not use again as I am guessing it wasn't good for his stomach
Kelley B.
Hackettstown, NJ
I would never give nor recommend any of my friends or clients to give their pets rawhides, especially "rawhide chips". Rawhides to begin with can cause digestive upset in dogs but also there is a great safety risk associated with these. Dogs can choke when the pieces get too small and if you do decide to use these I cannot stress enough to please please please keep a diligent eye on your dog while he is chewing one. Before I knew any better my dachshund had a rawhide (full size which had been chewed down) and he began choking. Luckily I was there and had to pry the piece of rawhide out of his throat. A very scary moment. This brand already having the pieces starting small as "chips" was not a very smart move at all on their part.
Brittany B.
Romeoville, IL
These are decent. I find that my dog likes all of his other raw hides more than this one. He will leave these unfinished why others types are gone in a day
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
We love giving our dog these. It really keeps her busy for a short period of time.
Kelsey  R.
I have bigger dogs and it doesn't matter what I try they go through rawhides like crazy.
Meghan M.
How often do you give your dog a rawhide?
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
Are these good for a dog? I love everything boots and Barkley but I'm Not sure how well raw hide chips are.
Darian H.
Athens, Ga
I hear these are not good for dogs, is that true