BY PET FACTORY

Boots and barkley natural rawhide chips - 32 oz. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I give him one almost every day and he makes quick work of it." in 1 review
  • "What a great product both my doggies go hours chewing on these things." in 1 review
  • "These keep my small dog entertained for hours, but they only last my large dog about 10 minutes-he gets them moist enough that he can swallow them whole, which is incredibly dangerous for his intestines and could potentially result in him needing surgery." in 1 review
  • "One of my dogs favorite treats." in 1 review
Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
Pet Lover Expert
Don't ever give your dog a rawhide chew. They don't digest properly and can become stuff in their throats or stomach. I honestly don't know why they still make these things.
Michelle C.
Las vegas, NV
He likes eating these and it keeps his entertain for awhile. Sometimes target would have them on sale and they have a lot in the bag.
celisa j.
Temple, Ga
My dogs love these. I just wish they had a little more depth to them because my dogs devour them in thirty seconds.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
These are great! I wish you got more for the price but they do last a long time. They keep my dogs entertained and they love them.
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
We love giving our dog these. It really keeps her busy for a short period of time.
Holly M.
golden, MO
These are horrible rawhides. If you are going to use rawhides please pick a different brand.
Valerie L.
Charlotte, NC
Both of my dogs completely love these, maybe a little too much! These keep my small dog entertained for hours, but they only last my large dog about 10 minutes-he gets them moist enough that he can swallow them whole, which is incredibly dangerous for his intestines and could potentially result in him needing surgery. So with that being said, if you have a small to medium size dog, this is a great treat, but if you have a larger dog I would go for a rawhide bone instead since there is more shape to keep them from swallowing large chunks.
Liz S.
Chattanooga, TN
These rawhides are a good value for how many you get. My babies love them! My only advice is don't give them everyday. While dogs love rawhide, they do have a hard time digesting it. We limit outs to getting them ONLY when we really need them to stay occupied by themselves such as when we have company over or want to sit down and watch a movie or something.
Elizabeth P.
Random Lake, WI
In moderation rawhides are okay, dogs have a hard time digesting them and unless they have a strong stomach that you should only give it to them minimal or not at all. These though are a good value.
Shakima J.
Poughkeepsie, NY
What a great product both my doggies go hours chewing on these things. You can't go wrong paying 10.99 which is a great price as they will go a long ways.. Mine usually last about two months which is pretty good considering I have two dogs
Meghan M.
How often do you give your dog a rawhide?
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
Are these good for a dog? I love everything boots and Barkley but I'm Not sure how well raw hide chips are.
Darian H.
Athens, Ga
I hear these are not good for dogs, is that true