BY PET FACTORY

25 PACK 100 percent american beefhide chews provide unsurpassed quality combined with full flavor. Contains more and thicker fibers for a longer lasting chew with great american bred taste. Satisfies your pet s natural urge to chew while helping to promote great oral hygiene by removing tartar and plaque. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kirsten V.
Kirsten V.
Albuquerque, NM
My dog loves her raw hide and it last her a while since there are so many in a bag.
shayna r.
shayna r.
Novi, MI
My dog loves the taste of these and there's a lot in a pack so that's good
Kimberley A.
Kimberley A.
Lake Balboa, CA
I have an Italian Greyhound mix named Wily and he is 24lbs and loves, loves, loves to chew on rawhide. These Pet Factory 100 Percent American Beefhides are the absolute perfect size for him and are a nice occasional treat when I want to give him something to chew on.
Kelcie T.
Kelcie T.
Benton, KY
My dogs love these! I can't keep him from chewing on them. I used these to break him from chewing on people.
Meredith W.
Meredith W.
MY DOGS ARE OBSESSED WITH THESE TREATS! I can't tell you enough - I don't know what it is - but they love them.
hazel l.
hazel l.
My dog love this so much, i use this when they are a puppy because all they like doing is chew up everything around the house and this keeps them occupied for a while.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Crossett , AR
Where can these be purchased?