BY PET FACTORY

Made From U.S. Feeder Cattle. Improves Dental Health By Helping to Scrape Away Plaque, Control Tartar Build-Up and Maintain Gum Health. Provides Stimulating Activity By Entertaining Your Dog for Hours and Keeping His Mind Stimulated. Satisfies Your Dog S Innate Urge to Chew, Helping You to Avoid Destructive Chewing Behavior From Both Puppies and Adult Dogs. Relieves Your Puppy S Teething Pain and Stimulates The Growth of Adult Teeth. 1 pack. Size: 10 - 12. see more...

Amber B.
Vero beach, FL
My dogs loves these! Keeps them busy when I can't. I have to watch them with it though. It has caused gum bleeding from chewing on it to much.
Carmen R.
Love how much this bone calms and entertains my boxer for hrs... And how much she loves every bite .... Best chewy product ever!!!
Jody K.
Roy, UT
My dogs love love love these. It keeps them busy when I'm not home. They can eat these in 2days if I let them haha.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Keeps my dog occupied for hours on end. She loves these bones and gets so excited when I give her a new one.
Briana M.
Dover, DE
Love these bones. They keep my dogs busy and away from chewing on household items. They last awhile.
Sheila P.
Bay City, MI
Keeps my dog entertained for hours. It helps with tooth decay and bad breath too
Judit D.
New Westminster, BC
My ferrets love this. They are so cute chasing it around. Highly recommend it to any small pet owner