PET Egg Nog uploaded by Takarra H.

BY PET #83 in Cream Cheese

PET®l; Egg Nog.
Non-alcoholic.
Half gallon (1.89 L). see more...

• Is this egg nog for a pet, such as a dog, or is PET the brand name?1 Answers
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
I actually think this is a decent store bought egg nog. Its very rich and creamy and doesn't have a strange after taste like some brands I have tried. It coats your glass its so thick. This is an item that I can see at the store and know that the holidays are upon us. It is a bit pricey though. My husband actually paid $5.25 for this half gallon.
Daphne W.
Just not good. I have found that most if not all PET brand dairy products aren't that good. I mean the name kinda freaked me out when I first saw it. One of the worst egg nogs!
Takarra H.
It's okay. I like the golden brand BETTER but it will do!! It is pretty pricey though. Almost $5.00 for a half of a gallon. But it worked for The time being
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
My family loves egg nog. We cut it with regular milk to help save some calories and it taste great. The Pet brand always has high quality diary items.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
I love any egg nog! It's my favorite part about the holiday season!! I wish they would sell all yesr
zoe e.
Is this egg nog for a pet, such as a dog, or is PET the brand name?