BY PET EDGE DEALER SERVICES

Guardian Gear Bend A Bowl for Dogs You do not have to compromise on the comfort of your pets now as the Guardian Gear Bend-A-Bowl for Dogs offers an ultra-convenient option for travelers who love their pets. The bowl pops open and can be pushed down flat in a jiffy to serve food and water to the pets. The convenient expand and collapse feature saves space, and reduces storage effort. Created from durable silicone, the Guardian Gear Bend-A-Bowl for Dogs can be cleaned and maintained easily. It makes for a great serving option while on the run. Features: The Guardian Gear Bend-A-Bowl for Dogs comes with a flat shape that saves space You need not have to compromise anymore on the needs of your pet with the convenient expand and collapse feature of the bowl The Guardian Gear Bend-A-Bowl for Dogs is made from silicone which is durable and easy to clean The bowl opens and flattens in a jiffy, saving effort and time both For pet owners constantly on the go, the Guardian Gear Bend-A-Bowl for Dogs is a great solution Item Specifications: Colour: Blue Pink Size: Small - 5"D x 2"H with a 12 oz capacity. Medium - 6"D x 2 1/2"H with a 25 oz capacity. Material: Silicone see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Maddi M.
Lawrence, KS
This product works great for my little toy Havanese. It fits all of his food in it and it's easy to transport places without needing to wash them after you finish feeding them. We attached a clip to ours so we can clip it on to the cage or a backpack depending on where we are going.
Yenifer R.
N Hollywood, CA
These are very handy when I go on a trip with my pup. It's good quality and easy to clean. I can pour water and food conveniently. The only downside is since it's rubber it easily folds in, spilling all the water or food.
Brianna C.
South Windsor, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the best gift I was given for my dog! It's so easy to carry because it collapses and is great for hot days. My frenchie always needs water so it's great this fits in my purse rather than carrying around a big bowl.
Grace M.
Cheektowaga, NY
These bowls are perfect for road trips, overnight stays, even just walks! They are not too small and not too big and can be used for both food and water as they are easy to wipe clean and fill with one after the other.
Lauren C.
I had received one of these from an old coworker. At first I thought the product looked cheap... but it worked better than what I could imagine! When taking your dogs outdoors the last thing you want to add to your bag is more weight. This was light and bendable so it didn't take a lot of space in your bag!!
Allie C.
Such a great idea! I always walk my dog long distances and these are perfect for a collapsible water bowl. I take them with me camping too so I don't have to take his glass bowls. So easy!
Louie M.
Richmond, KY
These are great for taking your dog out adventuring. They can collapse and easily be stored in a pocket or backpack. They are somewhat durable but expect to replace them about once every 2 years.
Jessica R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I really like this product because it comes in handy when I take my dog out on long walks (it works as a water bowl) the only negative thing about this is that it collapses pretty easy and it's also can be ruined easy. I recommend if you buy this to keep an eye out once your dog is done put it away right away or your pet can ruin it
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
These are so handy for long hikes or on the go dish bowls for my little Pomeranian. I usually leave them in the car so that I can have them when I need them. My dog comes everywhere w us, even camping!
Kyleigh H.
These are great especially for walks and sleepovers with the puppies. They are super affordable and very convent. Also very high quality. I would highly recommend for anyone who is always on the move with their pup!
Brittany R.
Cowpens , SC
Is this good for travel?
Julie A.
Looking for a dog bowl perfect for travel, weekend trips & camping. Is this the product I'm looking for?
Michelle F.
Does these containers leak?
Kalleigh G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does the lid actually keep the dogs out of the container?
Kathryn L.
Do they come with a clip to clip them onto a bag or leash?