BY PET DREAMS

Lindsay J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These are such comfy pets that my pets love! I have a small puppy and a senior dog and they share! It has to be a great product when they do that! These are easy to place around the house and the pets love to lay down.
Lissette C.
New york, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Had this for my kitten and he loved it. It feels so soft and comfy to the touch and a great bed for smaller pets. My cat is huge now so we had to get a new bed but we haven't found anything as good as this bed.
Lindsey E.
Beaver Falls, PA
I don't have the xsmall one but I have the bigger one and my dog loves it! She loves to curl up in it! Def loves going to bed at night! Sometimes she's in bed before me :)
Daniell D.
My girl LOVES this bed! Cleans up easy, is soft, and makes my girl happy! She is always snuggled up in her "bed" Very happy with this product!
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
My yorkie has one of these but it's reversable and he enjoys it. It's very sturdy and comfy. I even stuff it in the washer and it stayed firm.
Karter C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I had a larger one but my dogs chewed it up. It was nice and I would buy another. But the dogs would just chew it again
Sarah G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this eco friendly bed. He snuggles and cuddles in it every night I love it when I see how peaceful he is
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
One dog chewed it up immediately,but my other loves it! She goes into her crate just to snuggle in this little bed!
Kerstinđź’šsparkles B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These pet beds are compfy and soft to the touch. I can’t say how good it is but my fur baby seems to love it so 5 stars.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Can these go in the washing machine?