Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesEVA
Pet Dog Nylon Double Heavy Duty Soft Padded Handle Leash Black

Pet Dog Nylon Double Heavy Duty Soft Padded Handle Leash Black

by EVA

5 FT Strong Dog Leash with Comfortable Padded Handle and Highly Reflective Threads for Medium and Large Dogs · HEAVY DUTY - Made with strongest 1/2 inch diameter rock climbing rope and very durable metal clip hook for you and your dog safe· COMFORT...

Do you feel that this leash holds up well?
HooW good is this leash? Does it give u ripe burn?
For strong dogs. What do you think about it?
Start your review of Pet Dog Nylon Double Heavy Duty Soft Padded Handle Leash Black!
Kelsey H.
Corp Christi, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Pet Dog Nylon Double Heavy Duty Soft Padded Handle Leash Black uploaded by Kelsey H.
This leash is great! It is strong enough for our 85 pound German Shepherd. I like the length because I don’t want my pup to get too far ahead of me. I like the padding on the handle. Makes it comfortable to hold.
Haley M.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog is a pit mix and this saves me from going into our local pond everyday . The strong grip is comfortable.
Sara J.
Norton, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
My dog likes to chew his leash when bored and this is the most chew resistant leash I've found. He is still successful at times, but they're at a price point that I don't mind buying a new one every few months. If it could be more durable that would help for my super chewer.
Karen C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this from Amazon for reallly cheap. It works great as a 5 feet leash while starting to leash train my dog. Feels sturdy and thick. Easy to clip on and off. It has a reflective white lining which is great for nighttime walks. My dog chews and bites his leash and it hasnt broken yet.
Danielle S.
Cheektowaga, NY
Pet Dog Nylon Double Heavy Duty Soft Padded Handle Leash Black uploaded by Danielle S.
Purchased at: PETCO
I definitely think this is worth buying! It doesn’t hurt my hands while I’m taking our dog for a walk, especially since he loves to pull #dogmom #pittylove
Laura M.
Purchased at: PETCO
I love how secure this leash is. My dog loves walks and he is very friendly! This leash is great for having for a while but after using it for so many months it’s starting to wear off which is cause I use it everyday. I would definitely buy it and recommend it!
Stephanie  C.
Sun Prairie, WI
Purchased at: PetSmart
This leash is so cool and contable to talk my dog. I love it and confortable for running too
Julia D.
Scarborough, ME
Purchased at: Amazon
we love the leash! It’s easy to hold and handles our puppy who isn’t quite an experienced walker!
J S.
Canton, MI
Not going to lie, I intended on reviewing EVA airlines (which is AMAZING BTW! They have hello kitty/Sanrio themed airlines!) but this dog leash, I know nothing about. It looks durable though. A nylon, double heavy duty leash. Oh yeah. Soft padded handle for your comfort when your puppy decides to sprint after a squirrel at a moment’s notice? Perfect.
sophia R.
Falls Church, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is really a well constructed, hefty leash. The clip is much heavier than others, but not oversized - just well made. When I first ADOPTED my lab mix he pulled a lot and this leash is perfect because The padded handle is comfortable ASF.