Pet Central Bed Dogs & Cats 23”in X 23”in X 6”in Brand Tags

Pet Central Bed Dogs & Cats 23”in X 23”in X 6”in Brand Tags

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pet Central Bed Dogs & Cats 23”in X 23”in X 6”in Brand Tags!
How would you rate this product?
The Woodlands, TX
Pet Central Bed Dogs & Cats 23”in X 23”in X 6”in Brand Tags uploaded by Product Obsessed M.
Great bed. Affordable great quality. I can't get this dog to use an actual bed. This is the first time. I would highly recommend trying these. Available at CVS.
Pet Central Bed Dogs & Cats 23”in X 23”in X 6”in Brand Tags uploaded by Martha D.
pet-central-bed-dogs-&-cats-23”in-x-23”in-x-6”in-brand-tags excellent value and quality for a mere $9.99 at CVS I absolutely couldn't believe the amazing quality. The pet bed is supper soft and has the cutest most adorable paw print on it!. I got 2 being that the were so affordable. I got a Beige one and a Navy one and my toy Chihuahua loves the beds she's so spoiled 😆. I lobe my baby and she's just that my baby.

Looking for your answer?