Pet Botanics Training Rewards Dog Treats

Pet Botanics Training Reward Beef Flavor Dog Treats are made with real pork liver and feature a soft, moist consistency and aroma that dogs love. The small size is ideal for repetitive rewards required during training. Meat is the #1 ingredient and real beef is added for the flavor that makes your canine companions tail wag. A natural preservative system is used; no BHA, BHT, soy or ethoxyquin, so you can enjoy peace of mind that your pet's treat is healthy and nutritious. These treats, the original meaty training reward, are sure to motivate your dog to learn and help shorten the learning curve! Features: Added botanifits, herbal extracts loaded with Omegas for added benefits Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Puppy, Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Real Beef Primary Ingredient: Pork Liver Package Weight: 20 oz Feeding Instructions: Feed as a treat. Always have fresh water available. Ingredients: Pork Liver, Pea Flour, Potatoes, Dried Whole Eggs, Glycerin, Sugar, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Barley Flour, Tapioca Flour, Beef, Sweet Potatoes, Natural Smoke Flavor, Lecithin, Sodium Lactate, Salt, Flax Seed, Lactic Acid, Carrageenan, Palm Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Salmon Oil, Zinc Propionate (A Preservative), Calcium Propionate (A Preservative), Molasses, Garlic, Iron Oxide (A Color), Mustard, Carrots, Natural Beef Flavor, Green Tea Extract, Cranberries, Peppermint, Chamomile, Rosemary, Dandelion, Blueberries, Yucca Schidigera Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 12.00% Crude Fat (min.) 7.00% Crude Fiber (max.) 4.00% Moisture (max.) 30.00% Caloric Content: Metabolizable energy 3.0 kcal/treat; 2,960 kcal/kg (calculated)ic, Salt, Iron Oxide, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavoring, Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Poroionate, Citric Acid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pet Botanics Training Rewards Dog Treats!
DeAnne M.
White Bear Lk, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pet Botanics Training Rewards Dog Treats uploaded by DeAnne M.
Purchased at: PETCO
My guy loves these. He’s a big boy(85 pounds) and still enjoys these tiny treats. These work great for taking him on walks. He gets easily distracted. These keep him on track.
Jessica M.
Sterling, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Pet Botanics Training Rewards Dog Treats uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: Amazon
These little treats are perfect for training. The are only three calories a piece and the small size is easy for my pup to eat. Every command my pup has learned involved a lot of these rewards. And pup loves them!
MICHELLE B.
ROBINSON, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 7
Purchased at: PETCO
Hey sweeties! Training doggos can be tough but these yummy treats make it easier! These are Pet Botanics Freeze Dried Beef Training Rewards! No junk like artificial colors, corn or soy. Just 1 healthy ingredient,  beef liver! And it's only 2 calories per treat! This tasty treat really gets their attention! Even my picky eater who's the oldest with dental issues listens when it comes to these treats! Great for training or just a healthy dog treat! My doggos and I highly recommend! And it's affordable!
Jody O.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Pet Botanics Training Rewards Dog Treats uploaded by Jody O.
Purchased at: Amazon
I needed treats that were small enough to put in a puzzle ball. I decided to try this brand and I’m so happy I did! With four flavors you can keep the variety coming. They only have 1.5% crude fat so it doesn’t add much to their daily diet. The price is not the cheapest, but buy the larger bag and you’ll save, then they go a long way. My dog [email protected] taste of them all and is so excited to see me loading his treat ball. My dog tells the truth! Pet Botanics Training Rewards Dog Treats
Giordana H.
Lakeville, MN
My dog is OBSESSED with this! I use it everytime I need her to do something that she just doesn’t want to do and needs an extra good incentive! Also, the calories are very low so you don’t need to worry about over feeding your dog. I’ll buy it again for sure!
amanda B.
Endicott, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pet Botanics Training Rewards Dog Treats uploaded by amanda B.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Benji love love loves his treats. We used them to train him and teach him tricks. We get them from chewy.com.
Katie C.
Villa Park, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great for training but my dog is so eager to get the reward that when she does, it's so small that she sometimes chokes on it because she tries to swallow it
Ashleigh S.
New Orleans, LA
My dog loves these, and the size is perfect for training. However, if you are not persistent with training your dog, these can easily be forgotten, as they are pretty tiny.
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these! I specifically use these when trying to train him because they are easy for him to eat without being a huge treat!
Yasmin V.
These we so amazing they're so small and assuming so good since my dogs really listen when these are in the picture

Looking for your answer?