Pet Botanics Training Rewards Dog Treats uploaded by amanda b.Pet Botanics Training Rewards Dog Treats uploaded by Jessica S.Pet Botanics Training Rewards Dog Treats uploaded by Jessica S.

BY PET BOTANICS

Pet Botanics Training Reward Beef Flavor Dog Treats are made with real pork liver and feature a soft, moist consistency and aroma that dogs love. The small size is ideal for repetitive rewards required during training. Meat is the #1 ingredient and real beef is added for the flavor that makes your canine companions tail wag. A natural preservative system is used; no BHA, BHT, soy or ethoxyquin, so you can enjoy peace of mind that your pet's treat is healthy and nutritious. These treats, the original meaty training reward, are sure to motivate your dog to learn and help shorten the learning curve! Features: Added botanifits, herbal extracts loaded with Omegas for added benefits Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Puppy, Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Real Beef Primary Ingredient: Pork Liver Package Weight: 20 oz Feeding Instructions: Feed as a treat. Always have fresh water available. Ingredients: Pork Liver, Pea Flour, Potatoes, Dried Whole Eggs, Glycerin, Sugar, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Barley Flour, Tapioca Flour, Beef, Sweet Potatoes, Natural Smoke Flavor, Lecithin, Sodium Lactate, Salt, Flax Seed, Lactic Acid, Carrageenan, Palm Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Salmon Oil, Zinc Propionate (A Preservative), Calcium Propionate (A Preservative), Molasses, Garlic, Iron Oxide (A Color), Mustard, Carrots, Natural Beef Flavor, Green Tea Extract, Cranberries, Peppermint, Chamomile, Rosemary, Dandelion, Blueberries, Yucca Schidigera Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 12.00% Crude Fat (min.) 7.00% Crude Fiber (max.) 4.00% Moisture (max.) 30.00% Caloric Content: Metabolizable energy 3.0 kcal/treat; 2,960 kcal/kg (calculated)ic, Salt, Iron Oxide, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavoring, Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Poroionate, Citric Acid see more...

Madeline J.
Dover, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are a fab favorite at our house! I use these as treats to reward them when they perform a trick or action. My dogs love them so much they will perform every trick they know without being asked, hoping to get one!
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The pet food store I went to only had the cheese flavor of these little training bits. If looks could kill, my dogs would have killed me. They turned their noses up to these treats. They cost $9 which was crazy priced however I though they'd like a different kind of treat rather than a puperoni or beggin little. I returned these to the store.
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
I have a dog who is a pretty picky eater. It can be rather difficult to find a treat that he will enjoy. I was quite surprised by the fact that he actually liked this doggy treat!! I highly recommend this doggy treat to anyone who either has a picky dog, wants to train their dog, or wants to give their dog a little treat!! :)
Ashleigh S.
New Orleans, LA
My dog loves these, and the size is perfect for training. However, if you are not persistent with training your dog, these can easily be forgotten, as they are pretty tiny.
Jessica H.
Phoenix, AZ
These are my favorite training treats of all time!!! Perfect size to keep pups focused but not too large to fill them up fast. I get them at Petsmart for $9.99 and it comes with 550 treats. Made in the USA!
Tiffany D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog love these treats and it is really convenient for training since it is already small to give as a little reward. They always have sales at petsmart and they have many different flavors to choose from.
Stacia S.
I recently purchased these treats and I am soo happy with the results.. It has helped us train our puppys and they love them . Its a great buy honestly these treats are my go to when training
Samantha R.
Hillview, KY
My two girls LOVE these. They're not large enough like some other dog biscuits, but small enough and perfect as a training reward. You won't feel like you are giving them too many treats with these, so train away!
Carley B.
Dayton, OH
We used these initially for training such as sit, paw, stay. Its nice because they're so small you don't feel like you're over feeding by giving a couple, and they're very portable.
Chad H.
North Augusta, SC
Has been a great product and seems to be enjoyed by my pets. Will use over and over for some time. Have used many products over time and this has always been successful.