Pet Botanics Training Rewards Dog Treats uploaded by Jessica S.

BY PET BOTANICS

Pet Botanics Training Reward Beef Flavor Dog Treats are made with real pork liver and feature a soft, moist consistency and aroma that dogs love. The small size is ideal for repetitive rewards required during training. Meat is the #1 ingredient and real beef is added for the flavor that makes your canine companions tail wag. A natural preservative system is used; no BHA, BHT, soy or ethoxyquin, so you can enjoy peace of mind that your pet's treat is healthy and nutritious. These treats, the original meaty training reward, are sure to motivate your dog to learn and help shorten the learning curve! Features: Added botanifits, herbal extracts loaded with Omegas for added benefits Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Puppy, Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Real Beef Primary Ingredient: Pork Liver Package Weight: 20 oz Feeding Instructions: Feed as a treat. Always have fresh water available. Ingredients: Pork Liver, Pea Flour, Potatoes, Dried Whole Eggs, Glycerin, Sugar, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Barley Flour, Tapioca Flour, Beef, Sweet Potatoes, Natural Smoke Flavor, Lecithin, Sodium Lactate, Salt, Flax Seed, Lactic Acid, Carrageenan, Palm Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Salmon Oil, Zinc Propionate (A Preservative), Calcium Propionate (A Preservative), Molasses, Garlic, Iron Oxide (A Color), Mustard, Carrots, Natural Beef Flavor, Green Tea Extract, Cranberries, Peppermint, Chamomile, Rosemary, Dandelion, Blueberries, Yucca Schidigera Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 12.00% Crude Fat (min.) 7.00% Crude Fiber (max.) 4.00% Moisture (max.) 30.00% Caloric Content: Metabolizable energy 3.0 kcal/treat; 2,960 kcal/kg (calculated)ic, Salt, Iron Oxide, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavoring, Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Poroionate, Citric Acid see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
My dog love these treats and it is really convenient for training since it is already small to give as a little reward. They always have sales at petsmart and they have many different flavors to choose from.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Phoenix, AZ
These are my favorite training treats of all time!!! Perfect size to keep pups focused but not too large to fill them up fast. I get them at Petsmart for $9.99 and it comes with 550 treats. Made in the USA!
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
New Orleans, LA
My dog loves these, and the size is perfect for training. However, if you are not persistent with training your dog, these can easily be forgotten, as they are pretty tiny.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Villa Park, IL
Great for training but my dog is so eager to get the reward that when she does, it's so small that she sometimes chokes on it because she tries to swallow it
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
My dog loves these! I specifically use these when trying to train him because they are easy for him to eat without being a huge treat!
Katrina L.
Katrina L.
Evanston, IL
My puppy loves these treats! It is a great reward for training. They are easy for him to eat quickly and get back to earning more.
Yasmin V.
Yasmin V.
These we so amazing they're so small and assuming so good since my dogs really listen when these are in the picture
Christine S.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
I think these are a great size for training . My dogs love these as well. I always have a bag on stock
nita C.
nita C.
I have not tried this yet can I get one for my dog I think he will like it thanks NCC
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.
Pet Lover Expert
The pet food store I went to only had the cheese flavor of these little training bits. If looks could kill, my dogs would have killed me. They turned their noses up to these treats. They cost $9 which was crazy priced however I though they'd like a different kind of treat rather than a puperoni or beggin little. I returned these to the store.