Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsPet Botanics
Natural Beef Mini Training Reward Dog Treat

Pet Botanics Natural Beef Mini Training Reward Dog Treat

Pet Botanics Mini Training Rewards are chicken-flavored dog treats made with real pork liver as the first ingredient and feature a soft, moist consistency and aroma that dogs love. Mini Training Rewards include the BotaniFits blend of botanical antioxidants. Each treat is only 1.5 calories. These treats are sure to motivate your dog to learn and help shorten the learning curve! Features: Made with real pork liver Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft and Moist Health Consideration: General Health Life Stage: Puppy and Adult Dogs Flavor: Real Beef Primary Ingredient: Pork Liver Package Weight: 10 oz Feeding Instructions: Feed as a treat. Always have fresh water available. Ingredients: Pork Liver, Pea Flour, Potatoes, Dried Whole Eggs, Glycerin, Sugar, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols And Citric Acid), Barely Flour, Tapioca Flour, Beef, Sweet Potatoes, Natural Smoke Flavor, Lecithin, Sodium Lactate, Salt, Flax Seed, Lactic Acid Carrageenan, Palm Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Salmon Oil, Zinc Propionate (A Preservative), Calcium Propionate (A Preservative), Molasses, Garlic, Iron Oxide (A Color), Mustard, Carrots, Natural Beef Flavor, Green Tea Extract, Cranberries, Peppermint, Chamomile, Rosemary, Dandelion, Blueberries, Yucca Schidigera Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12.0% Crude Fat (min) 7.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 30.0% Caloric Content: Metabolizable energy 1.5 kcal/treat; 3,120 kcal/kg (calculated)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pet Botanics Natural Beef Mini Training Reward Dog Treat!
Kara E.
Pet Botanics Natural Beef Mini Training Reward Dog Treat uploaded by Kara E.
Love these treats for both my labs! "Treat" and "Cheese" are the magic words for them so having these small treats as training rewards are perfect. They really love them and they are safe for both my labs who have severe allergies.
Sydney G.
Menasha, WI
Purchased at: PetSmart
We use these to train our 6 month old Brittany spaniel and he loves them. They’re small, soft, and perfect for training because he can eat multiple. So far they have been effective!
Rebekah W.
Auburn, AL
Purchased at: PetSmart
I took my dog to a puppy training class and I used these as his rewards. They are awesome because they are small and just the right size for training purposes. During training dogs get a bunch of treats so it’s good to go with a smaller size treat.
Stephanie A.
Pet Botanics Natural Beef Mini Training Reward Dog Treat uploaded by Stephanie A.
These are AMAZING. Love having these to train my puppy. They're a good size for rewards when he does something good and he likes them. Very affordable and good quality.
Megan M.
Woodhaven
These are one of the cheapest training teats when compared to its price that i could find. I have a bigger size border collie but these are perfect for training sessions. Is it weird that i love the smell of these..??
Colleen C.
My dog loves these treats for training. She is a small dog but I can still give her quite a few in her training session. These are easy for her to chew and she gobbles them up! I definitely recommend these over crunchy treats for a training session. These also don’t seem to dry her mouth out as much. I would suggest giving her a breath freshener with them because they kind of stink. Over all satisfied. Oh and she loved the duck flavor too!
Brianna B.
Goodyear, AZ
My Australian puppy loves these treats! They are small treats about 1.5 calories a treat and soft enough to break into smaller pieces for long training sessions if needed! They are a great treat at a great price!
Mai C.
Westminster
My Pomeranian loves his treat. Pet botanics treats is what got my boy started to want to do tricks. Good motivation treats for dog.
Yami S.
This was what I bought for my puppy for training purposes but my puppy hates them. It was not a good treat for him at all.

Looking for your answer?