Pet Botanics Natural Bacon Mini Training Reward Dog Treat uploaded by Lexie C.Pet Botanics Natural Bacon Mini Training Reward Dog Treat uploaded by Janine E.

BY PET BOTANICS

Pet Botanics Mini Training Rewards are bacon-flavored dog treats made with real pork liver as the first ingredient and feature a soft, moist consistency and aroma that dogs love. Mini Training Rewards include the BotaniFits blend of botanical antioxidants. Each treat is only 1.5 calories. These treats are sure to motivate your dog to learn and help shorten the learning curve! Features: Made with real pork liver Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft and Moist Health Consideration: General Health Life Stage: Puppy and Adult Dogs Flavor: Real Bacon Primary Ingredient: Pork Liver Package Weight: 10 oz Feeding Instructions: Feed as a treat. Always have fresh water available. Ingredients: Pork Liver, Pea Flour, Potatoes, Dried Whole Eggs, Glycerin, Sugar, Brown Rice, Barely Flour, Tapioca Flour, Bacon, Sweet Potatoes, Natural Smoke Flavor, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols And Citric Acid), Sodium Lactate, Salt, Flax Seed, Lactic Acid Carrageenan, Palm Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Salmon Oil, Zinc Propionate (A Preservative), Calcium Propionate (A Preservative), Molasses, Caramel Color, Garlic, Mustard, Iron Oxide (A Color), Carrots, Natural Bacon Flavor, Green Tea Extract, Cranberries, Peppermint, Chamomile, Rosemary, Dandelion, Blueberries, Yucca Schidigera Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12.0% Crude Fat (min) 7.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 30.0% Caloric Content: Metabolizable energy 1.5 kcal/treat; 3,120 kcal/kg (calculated) see more...

Lexie C.
Buckeye, AZ
I bought this out of the whim one day to see if it would help train my stubborn Great Dane who is more water motivated than food motivated! Little did I know this was just the trick. They are also perfect for small on the go training too!!
Janine E.
Another one of my puppies favorite treats. I’ve only been able to find them at petsmart. They were on sale so I decided to give them a try. He loves them! They are very small which is good since he’s still a little puppy. They are 1calorie and a half each.
Jessie V.
Anytime I pick up the bag my dog gets so excited that they start trying to roll over and over. It’s pretty hilarious and it’s been fun and easy to teach tricks with mini rewards. Guess what I taught them?
Kelsey H.
Denver, CO
These are AMAZING. I adopted two senior dogs six months ago and they had little training and even less socialisation. These treats make walks so less stressful. They are super smelly so catches my dogs attention straight away. They would do anything for these treats. Would definitely recommend and will be repurchasing
Ashley d.
My dog loves these treats! I use them to train him and he'll do anything for them! I purchase them at petsmart for a small dog thats 9lbs! It meets all expectations I would recommend to all dog owners!
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
My boyfriend and I attended a puppy orientation class at PetSmart and they used these treats to help train dogs. We bought some, and our puppy absolutely loves these! She's a toy breed and needs little tiny treats - we break these in half.
Brandi W.
Elwood, IN
House trained our puppy in a week with these. A Pet Smart employee told us about these and they worked, he would go right to the table where we set them through potty training and expect that treat when done.