Pet Botanics Mini Training Rewards Dog Treats
  • Pet Botanics Mini Training Rewards Dog Treats Pet Botanics Mini Training Rewards Dog Treats

BY PET BOTANICS

Pet Botanics Mini Training Reward chicken flavored dog treats are made with real pork liver and feature a soft, moist consistency and aroma that dogs love. The small size is ideal for repetitive rewards required during training. Meat is the #1 ingredient and real Chicken is added for the flavor that makes your canine companions tail wag. A natural preservative system is used; no BHA, BHT, soy or ethoxyquin, so you can enjoy peace of mind that your pet's treat is healthy and nutritious. These treats, the original meaty training reward, are sure to motivate your dog to learn and help shorten the learning curve! Features: Added botanifits, herbal extracts loaded with Omegas for added benefits Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Puppy, Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Real Chicken Primary Ingredient: Pork Liver Package Weight: 4 oz Feeding Instructions: Feed as a treat. Always have fresh water available. Ingredients: Pork Liver, Pea Flour, Potatoes, Dried Whole Eggs, Glycerin, Sugar, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Barley Flour, Tapioca Flour, Chicken, Sweet Potatoes, Natural Smoke Flavor, Lecithin, Sodium Lactate, Salt, Flax Seed, Lactic Acid, Carrageenan, Palm Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Salmon Oil, Zinc Propionate (A Preservative), Calcium Propionate (A Preservative), Molasses, Caramel Color, Garlic, Mustard, Iron Oxide (A Color), Carrots, Natural Chicken Flavor, Green Tea Extract, Cranberries, Peppermint, Chamomile, Rosemary, Dandelion, Blueberries, Yucca Schidigera Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 12.00% Crude Fat (min.) 7.00% Crude Fiber (max.) 4.00% Moisture (max.) 30.00% Caloric Content: Metabolizable energy 1.5 kcal/treat; 3,120 kcal/kg (calculated) see more...

• I have seen these around but thought they might be cheap ...8 Answers
  • Are these super soft? Like you could squish them in half ...5 Answers
  • Where can I buy these treats? And, how much are they?9 Answers
Pet Botanics Mini Training Rewards Dog Treats

Start your review of Pet Botanics Mini Training Rewards Dog Treats!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Chula Vista, CA
Purchased at: PetSmart
These treats get the job done. My puppy will work for them. He is a five month Kelpie, so he is at a medium size. These treats are hard for him to chew because they are too small. So he tends to choke on them. Maybe they work with small dog better.
Karnes City, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These worked great for us. They were very affordable and a great small treat to reward. I was using it to keep my dog inside the yard every time I saw him in the yard he got a treat and when he was out the yard he didnt get one. He liked them. And I liked they were small and it was just a treat and not a big snack
Pennsauken, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My puppy was given these as a gift and they are so great. They are very small so it is easy for them to chew. They are also soft which makes it easier to chew. My pup loves the taste and they actually smell quite good. We have now purchased more bags of these because he loves them so much. We have tried the Chicken flavor and the Bacon flavor and he loves both of these!
Denver, CO
The dogs would definitely rate these a five!  These are good training treats that can be found at PetSmart.  They're a bit pricey.  They are also smelly, which I don't like, but the dogs love.  Sometimes the dogs, especially my corgi, get so focused on sniffing the treats in my hand that they neglect to follow commands.  On the other hand, these treats are good for targeting and for directing the dogs' attention to a new toy or item that I want them to focus on.
Smyrna, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got these when they were on sale at petsmart. My dogs love them and they don't have an upset stomach when they eat these which is a plus. They're versatile and we use them in multiple ways: as treats, training treats, as a snack in their kong and all sorts of things.
Austin
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog goes crazy for these treats. We have potty-trained, crate-trained, and leash-trained our puppy with these; taught her to sit & Shake too. Just by opening the bag, she will start crying and instantly sit just to be a good girl and get one.Pet Botanics Natural Beef Mini Training Reward Dog Treat
Purchased at: PetSmart
I've been getting these treats since my dog (a Yorkie) was a puppy and she absolutely adores them! We use them for training and also as regular treats and she is a happy camper. The calorie count is low which is great and she loves them, so the flavor must be great too! She's learned how to sit, shake, play dead, roll over, twirl, sit pretty, and many more with these awesome treats!
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy seems to like these ok but I will not be purchasing more as they smell AWFUL. I've mistaken the smell from the open bag for dog poop. I'll have to switch to a less foul smelling treat.
One of my favorite training treats for my Dobie. He really seemed to like it when my friend gave him some. After that I bought a some for him before I was using the salmon Wilderness training treats. He seems to respond better to switching up his treats every once in a while.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We recently adopted a little shih tzu puppy and began searching for a small/ soft training reward. We stumbled across this at petsmart and tried them out. Well she loves them! She has been potty training and as soon as she hears the bag she stays dancing around waiting.
Blue Ridge, GA
Where can I buy these treats? And, how much are they?
Whitney, Tx
I have seen these around but thought they might be cheap are they worth buying?

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email