Pet Botanics Mini Training Rewards Dog Treats

Pet Botanics Mini Training Reward chicken flavored dog treats are made with real pork liver and feature a soft, moist consistency and aroma that dogs love. The small size is ideal for repetitive rewards required during training. Meat is the #1 ingredient and real Chicken is added for the flavor that makes your canine companions tail wag. A natural preservative system is used; no BHA, BHT, soy or ethoxyquin, so you can enjoy peace of mind that your pet's treat is healthy and nutritious. These treats, the original meaty training reward, are sure to motivate your dog to learn and help shorten the learning curve! Features: Added botanifits, herbal extracts loaded with Omegas for added benefits Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Puppy, Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Real Chicken Primary Ingredient: Pork Liver Package Weight: 4 oz Feeding Instructions: Feed as a treat. Always have fresh water available. Ingredients: Pork Liver, Pea Flour, Potatoes, Dried Whole Eggs, Glycerin, Sugar, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Barley Flour, Tapioca Flour, Chicken, Sweet Potatoes, Natural Smoke Flavor, Lecithin, Sodium Lactate, Salt, Flax Seed, Lactic Acid, Carrageenan, Palm Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Salmon Oil, Zinc Propionate (A Preservative), Calcium Propionate (A Preservative), Molasses, Caramel Color, Garlic, Mustard, Iron Oxide (A Color), Carrots, Natural Chicken Flavor, Green Tea Extract, Cranberries, Peppermint, Chamomile, Rosemary, Dandelion, Blueberries, Yucca Schidigera Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 12.00% Crude Fat (min.) 7.00% Crude Fiber (max.) 4.00% Moisture (max.) 30.00% Caloric Content: Metabolizable energy 1.5 kcal/treat; 3,120 kcal/kg (calculated)

I have seen these around but thought they might be cheap are they worth buying?
Are these super soft? Like you could squish them in half with two fingers? My dog has terrible teeth and gums he has a hard time chewing anything tough.
Where can I buy these treats? And, how much are they?
Start your review of Pet Botanics Mini Training Rewards Dog Treats!
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The Pet Botanics Mini Training Rewards Dog Treats are a great treat to give your dog when training them. That's how I trained my dog to do certain things. They are a mini size so your dog won't get full if the training takes a bit of time. My dog loves these treats. I also use these as an everyday treat. I like them because they have good ingredients and are more healthy for my pup than some of the others!!
Tyneisha G.
Germantown, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pet Botanics Mini Training Rewards Dog Treats uploaded by Tyneisha G.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Pet botanics treats are great, they really did help us potty train my puppy fairly quickly. Every time he goes outside we would give him a few of these and within days my Lab/German Shepherd caught on. I truly do recommend to dog owners!
MELISSA B.
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These little morsels are a must have for puppies or all dogs in training. When I pull them out my dogs eyes get really big and they're ready to do whatever they need to do to get one. These are perfect bite size for a quick treat without leaving crumbs behind and they're ready to earn theirs next bite. You couldn't want anything more from a training treat.
member-156191
Pet Botanics Mini Training Rewards Dog Treats uploaded by member-156191
Review for: Pet Botanics Mini Training Rewards Dog Treats
These bag come with 200 treats . I love these training treats .I thought my dog how to bow and learn bang .
Karen R.
Pet Botanics Mini Training Rewards Dog Treats uploaded by Karen R.
Review for: Pet Botanics Mini Training Rewards Dog Treats
I have a cocker spaniel 7 weeks old and these treats are so easy for him to eat unlike other treats that are hard. He lovesss them!! I also use them to put inside a chew toy for him and they work really well!
Michaela O.
Savannah
Review for: Pet Botanics Mini Training Rewards Dog Treats
The perfect training treat! Our dog will do anything for one and we feel good giving it to her because of the low calories! We will be buying again!
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Pet Botanics Mini Training Rewards Dog Treats uploaded by Malori M.
Purchased at: PETCO
Me and my pup love these treats! They’re great for training and he gets so happy when I give them to him!! He had learned so much using these. Great price too!
Samantha C.
Smyrna, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got these when they were on sale at petsmart. My dogs love them and they don't have an upset stomach when they eat these which is a plus. They're versatile and we use them in multiple ways: as treats, training treats, as a snack in their kong and all sorts of things.
Emily N.
Edmond, OK
Tried training my dog with these, treats were fine, could've been a little bigger in size. But they worked well!
stephanie B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy seems to like these ok but I will not be purchasing more as they smell AWFUL. I've mistaken the smell from the open bag for dog poop. I'll have to switch to a less foul smelling treat.